Boombah Showstopper

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
someone go get a pair of these and tell me if they're better than my Kanadias (and are they any different from the Rage, ie, meaning are they just as ****ty?).

mikewohlwend

I would stick with the Adidas. I haven't tried the Boombah, but for the price I would stay with what you've got. I had the Vigor's for most of last year until I switched to the zig trails.

KCchief

Addicted to Softballfans
Here are a few shots from my desk

14tsr44.jpg

24nekhu.jpg

FR20

<font color="#000080">Bleeding Blue</font>
If the mesh outer covering is the same as the Rage line of shoes, that stuff rips easily.

KCchief

Addicted to Softballfans
If the mesh outer covering is the same as the Rage line of shoes, that stuff rips easily.

They use a similar mesh, however the Showstopper is reinforced with Microweld in key areas to hold up to rips and tears. There is also an overlay that runs along the bottom edge near the midsole to reinforce any hard lateral movement.

We are always moving forward in performance and listen to all of you to make the product better.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
How do you have elite sports in your team name and wear boombahs lol

If really sponsored by Elite, they wouldnt let that happen. I hope anyway. People dont really include company names unless they were sponsored do they?

MaverickAH

How do you have elite sports in your team name and wear boombahs lol

Who says that you can't have multiple sponsors?

They've already got three (King Taco/Easton/Elite) & you don't know what the terms of sponsorship are. If Elite wanted them to wear their shoes, they would've specified that or given them shoes for free.

I've seen many teams with multiple sponsors.

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans
I only wear my Adidas! Kanadia tr4 were nice but the knobs on the bottom kept comin off. So I went to the vigor2's. they are legit. But my newest pair of the KX tr's are nice and come in half sizes cuz a 12 was a tad too small. And the new line of kx tr's are only $42 plus shipping. I got mine 2nd day air shipped out the door for $53. Look em up on the Adidas website they are legit. Super light and comfy and have great grip in the infield, turf and grass

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Still made by the lowest bidder in china and destined to fall apart before the season is over. Been through so many boombah turfs, never again.

KCchief

Addicted to Softballfans
Still made by the lowest bidder in china and destined to fall apart before the season is over. Been through so many boombah turfs, never again.

This is quite an exaggeration. Our factories are very high quality. I've been to them several times personally.

If our customers have an issue with our product we almost always replace it.

cpl40475

Coach
Really? Had a pair for less than a month worn only on the fields, called and told sorry about that. Paid for 2nd day air shipping on an order and 4 days later got it, I was told it didn't get processed until the 2nd day (which made it a fri....and shipped on Monday) I ordered on a Wed and got them on a Tues. No more Boombah for me

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
If really sponsored by Elite, they wouldnt let that happen. I hope anyway. People dont really include company names unless they were sponsored do they?

i didnt think so but i have seen weirder things on this site lol...

Who says that you can't have multiple sponsors?

They've already got three (King Taco/Easton/Elite) & you don't know what the terms of sponsorship are. If Elite wanted them to wear their shoes, they would've specified that or given them shoes for free.

I've seen many teams with multiple sponsors.

Usually you dont see cross brand sponsors... No one is saying you cant have multiple sponsors just giving ppl ish but i guess thats not allowed here since everything is serious business in this rec sport...

Ignore Crush17er, he's just jelly.

Jelly of someone buying boombahs never!!! been there done that... 3 pairs later none of them lasting longer then a season and basically getting told by cs that i got my use out of them... ill stick with my zigs...

gacane

Banned User
This is quite an exaggeration. Our factories are very high quality. I've been to them several times personally.

If our customers have an issue with our product we almost always replace it.

You need to work on quality not looks. Boombahs have never lasted a season with me and prices are too high, imo u have become too big too fast and forgot about the customers that put u there.....

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Jelly of someone buying boombahs never!!! been there done that... 3 pairs later none of them lasting longer then a season and basically getting told by cs that i got my use out of them... ill stick with my zigs...

LOL. I just got a pair of Zigs. PLayed two games in them, pretty comfy so far. We will see how they feel after this weekend. They are very light and the traction on this is really nice.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL. I just got a pair of Zigs. PLayed two games in them, pretty comfy so far. We will see how they feel after this weekend. They are very light and the traction on this is really nice.

not gonna lie ive been thru boombahs n elites and my zigs have lasted me the longest... if you have the turfs just try your best not to wear them on concrete... We gotta bp soon i have a bat i want you to swing... text me i dont wanna thread jack lol