Border Battle

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
here is the sleeve...

windsock.jpg

lol........

mark3a

Addicted to Softballfans
Why did they lose because of ego's if McGraw is trying to go backside and hit the last homerun. Then Kirby tries to go backside and hits 1 for an out, then Brown's swing is for a line drive up the middle?

gittyup11

Addicted to Softballfans
1st baseman dropped a doubleplay ball in the top of the 7th. cost them a run. with 1st and 3rd no outs you have to hit the ball down to the right side. even a DP ties the game. canadas center fielder even made an error in the 7th to give usa a chance.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
1st baseman dropped a doubleplay ball in the top of the 7th. cost them a run. with 1st and 3rd no outs you have to hit the ball down to the right side. even a DP ties the game. canadas center fielder even made an error in the 7th to give usa a chance.

God damn silly noobs

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I am the same size of him so where can I buy it?

Yeah.......You're 6'6" and 275lb??? I doubt that you're the same size.

Lol actually I am 6'6'' 280lbs

Look.........His 6' 6" and 275 is the same as Rusty's?? I don't see it.

Dude I am 6'6'' 280lbs no bull****

I think he's trying to say that your 280 is probably not the same percentage of muscle as Rusty's. Odds are in Swing's favor.

how am I going to watch this game in its entirety? I missed it, but want to watch it, preferably on my tv (not computer screen) Can anyone help? thanks

CBOMB

Addicted to Softballfans
Might have been said but Im not reading all the posts but Ive seen better bat control out of E ballers! Out fielders playing on the fence suck it up and drop a Judy in over 1st base. Freaking juice clouds their brains. **** sac fly would have tied it. Idiots! I would have flipped out on my guys if they couldnt play small ball and get one ****ing run in.

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
I couldnt even watch the whole game. Boring as hell. Looked like they were having so much fun though! :rolleyes: