bp from saturday

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
Wasnt my best round.. but just a few swings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
Stop it. I woke up to a text, so I pooped threw on my jersey and left right away

Last edited:

drpnbmbs

At the gym
in my opinion move toward the pitcher one step. catch the ball in your chest you looked like you were lunging at it alot

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
in my opinion move toward the pitcher one step. catch the ball in your chest you looked like you were lunging at it alot

The machine was all over, hard to judge where it was landing. usually cut the ball like at 1:03, but i see what you're saying.

for real. Did you guys really hit with all of those bats?

Good looking swing though, nice tempo. smooth and deadly.

ha the one bat of mine was the recoil laying there. The rest of the guys are all bat *****s lol... thanks though man.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Good swings, but if I had to be picky, I would say your hips on the pitches you are pulling i.e. 3b side, look a little sluggish. Its like your lower body is in the same position for a hit up the middle or a ball you are pulling. Try and get the hips open more on the inside pitches. Other than that, your bad swings were on the bad pitches which comes down to pitch selection.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Stop it. I woke up to a text, so I pooped threw on my jersey and left right away

Weired........I thought in an earlier post you said you weren't wearing a jersey in bp....:D

Smooth and relaxed, but just seems like a little too smooth and relaxed.....Like you're really focusing on doing just that. I think a swing should have some explosion and violence in it...Yours has none.

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
Weired........I thought in an earlier post you said you weren't wearing a jersey in bp....:D

Smooth and relaxed, but just seems like a little too smooth and relaxed.....Like you're really focusing on doing just that. I think a swing should have some explosion and violence in it...Yours has none.

Haha somehow caught that.

I agree with what you're saying though and noticed that myself, these were first swings of day, shoulda taped later in the round.