BP with the Miken Freak Limited 26oz

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
LOL my buddy is pretty funny. I cant hate on him tho!!!!!

Thanks for the pants comment. They are sweet!!!!!

Gotta LOVE hittin bombs

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
once again the miken is actually broken in pretty decent. 2nd year playing softball and dont even know how to mess with a bat or who to go to. Pretty funny when getting all these haters tho.

Yes I will be swinging using this bat this weekend!!!!!

AveregeJay

Banned User
once again the miken is actually broken in pretty decent. 2nd year playing softball and dont even know how to mess with a bat or who to go to. Pretty funny when getting all these haters tho.

Yes I will be swinging using this bat this weekend!!!!!

They will take it away from you.

i was taking bp with my og freak a few months ago. i'm not a big miken fan, but wow, that bat is pretty sick. you can just feel the ball pop off that sucker.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
i was taking bp with my og freak a few months ago. i'm not a big miken fan, but wow, that bat is pretty sick. you can just feel the ball pop off that sucker.

yea man i love this bat and the sound it makes. There is a lot of pop in these. Also the weather is getting a little bit cooler so the ball is popping even more right now.

Finally a guy who wants to talk about the bat instead of hate on me.

Great bat here and I bet that OG is even better

stpws40

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy running the camera is all over you ****!!! He must be the looser on the team that can't hit Hr's

Last edited by a moderator:

SillystickEM

Highway Man
The guy running the camera is all over you deek!!! He must be the looser on the team that can't hit Hr's

I am the one with all the back ground noise, pretty sure the kids swing speaks for it self. Bat is NOT shaved, and this kid mashes. Anybody that can hit with him, I respect you. Keep it up kid, see you this weekend.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
JC thank you man, Ive been getting ripped nonstop. I cant w8 for this weekend 2. Lets end with a championship man. thanks for the support bro!!!!!

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
The guy running the camera is all over you deek!!! He must be the looser on the team that can't hit Hr's

Also this is a load of ****. Kid has been hitting over .650 in the last 2 tourneys and absolutely placing the ball all over. He has vids on here 2. Ill let him lead you to them if he wants. Smashes the ball.

Have any of you guys actually went out and had fun taking bp. Last time I checked on a sunny day with 65 degree weather and NO GAMES that night, you should be out with your boys clowning around working on your game. At least thats what we do to try and get better

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
My videos are in my sig. I swing COMbat so everyone knows my bats are rolled and shaved!!! See tomorrow bud.

LOL 4 sho, this makes me smile ^^^^^ Were just gnna become the new ****** next year man. We will demo a whole bunch of bats next year.

I say next week we do the combat gear suppremacy and the derby boys and whatever the hell else you got. See ya bout 10am 2morrow bro and thanks again for the support!!!!!

SmokinJoe

The Veteran
Seriously??? At least the first video the guy hit the majority out. Watched the vids in the sig LOTS of pop ups roll overs to second and stepping in front of the plate. Give props where they are do first dude can hit 2nd is average at best.

SillystickEM

Highway Man
Seriously??? At least the first video the guy hit the majority out. Watched the vids in the sig LOTS of pop ups roll overs to second and stepping in front of the plate. Give props where they are do first dude can hit 2nd is average at best.

I'll take avereage. By next season maybe I can be better than average.