Brady vs Bellychick

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mariota stinks. Some of the guys coming out this year have to be better than him.
he was playing fisherball most of the time. it is akin to buying a ferarri and taking it mudding.

when the titans got behind and had to play catch up where mm ran the hurry up and the no huddle he looked a lot better. maybe because he was finally in his element. did you happen to catch goff under fisher? what happened to him with an offensive minded coach who did not run an 80's style offense?

i know you are smarter than this but you act like coaching has nothing to do with it.

Stretch19

Grow up
he was playing fisherball most of the time. it is akin to buying a ferarri and taking it mudding.

when the titans got behind and had to play catch up where mm ran the hurry up and the no huddle he looked a lot better. maybe because he was finally in his element. did you happen to catch goff under fisher? what happened to him with an offensive minded coach who did not run an 80's style offense?

i know you are smarter than this but you act like coaching has nothing to do with it.

pretty sure fisher last coached the titans in 2010...last i checked, marriota was in HS in 2010

unless you were talking about Goff and Keenum, two qbs that flourished after they got out from underneath fisher...but nah, you werent

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
i think keenum comes back down to earth next year. he throws up too many prayer balls and floaters which his wr's just happen to come down with over defenders which i think is pretty amazing. i also do not think it will last. i mean how many qb's in the history of the game had that one great year that was so vastly different than any of their other years and then went on to sustain it? how many qb's routinely get away with throwing lob passes and wounded ducks?

watching keenum this year has been amazing to me. i do not ever recall seeing anything quite like it. he throws up prayer balls quite regularly and he must live a very clean life because his prayers are answered quite often.

Country469

He also has a couple targets that are gonna be good for years to come now. And a RB who can catch the ball out the back field. STFU old man

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
pretty sure fisher last coached the titans in 2010...last i checked, marriota was in HS in 2010

unless you were talking about Goff and Keenum, two qbs that flourished after they got out from underneath fisher...but nah, you werent
well i guess you are not familiar with the term fisherball which actually was coined by titan fans when old jeff was still coaching there. mike mularkey ran it about as well as jeff fisher ever thought about. you can even google fisherball and learn something about it if you've a mind to.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm not high on mariota....i never was....and I'm not.just saying that because I had Winston over him to.begin with and the entire sports forum **** on me about it...

Okay, that's probably why

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
i wasn't high on mariota either but have watched him play much better in the 4th quarter when they are trailing.
i think with a good offensive minded coach he can live up to his draft position if he can stay healthy. that is a big if because so far he has not being able to.

Stretch19

Grow up
well i guess you are not familiar with the term fisherball which actually was coined by titan fans when old jeff was still coaching there. mike mularkey ran it about as well as jeff fisher ever thought about. you can even google fisherball and learn something about it if you've a mind to.

the vast ****ing majority of the league tries to run the ball, control the clock and play good defense though...you act like the titans are the only ones who have needed to do this as a result of not having an elite QB who can air it out on a consistent basis

hedge

life takes guts
Don’t try to argue with him, he will just keep stating his backwoods hillbilly answers

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
i think keenum comes back down to earth next year. he throws up too many prayer balls and floaters which his wr's just happen to come down with over defenders which i think is pretty amazing. i also do not think it will last. i mean how many qb's in the history of the game had that one great year that was so vastly different than any of their other years and then went on to sustain it? how many qb's routinely get away with throwing lob passes and wounded ducks?

watching keenum this year has been amazing to me. i do not ever recall seeing anything quite like it. he throws up prayer balls quite regularly and he must live a very clean life because his prayers are answered quite often.

You make it sound like Keenum had some monster year this year. "Come back down to earth"? His team won with him but I haven't heard a single analyst or read a single article that has said Keenum has been some amazing QB this year. 236 ypg / 22 TD / 7 INT. Where is he coming back down to earth from?

3XC

Big Truss

1. Goff went from year 1 to year 2, that's traditionally the big leap.

2. Fisher hasn't been the coach of the Titans since 2010. In 2010 Mariota was a junior at Saint Louis HS in Hawaii. He didn't play college football until 2012. So respectfully, what in the ever living **** are you talking about?

3XC

Big Truss
Damn, late to the game. I forgot Stretch was on the beat. I'll go back to whatever it is I do.

3XC

Big Truss
Assistant coaches under Jeff Fisher who have become NFL head coaches:

Gregg Williams, Buffalo Bills (2001–2003)
Jim Schwartz, Detroit Lions (2009–2013)
Mike Munchak, Tennessee Titans (2011–2013)
John Fassel, Los Angeles Rams (2016)
After Fisher's tutelage, Fassel, Williams, Schwartz, and Munchak have ***ulatively posted 52 wins and 85 losses, or a winning percentage of approximately 38.2%.

3XC

Big Truss
***ulative.

***ulus clouds.

***ulatively, ***in is a spice everyone should have in their kitchen.

I forget sometimes this site is owned and run by hbwb's grandmother.

Stretch19

Grow up
nah, not really...he painted that picture by saying 'fisherball' which is classified as clock control, running the ball, short passes and good defense

i didnt come up with that ****