Brady vs Bellychick

Stretch19

Grow up
i wasnt going to bother trying to share that knowledge with him...hes quite consumed by the butt stuff today it seems

Country469

I'm actually worried about Primo now. He aint his normal self. If you look back at SBF history he's about to get a divorce and remarry a much younger and better looking chick or something.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
ever wondered what a $10 protein bar looks like?

26239617_1882204995153975_3309558004303692823_n.jpg

ntz

tricknollegy
long live blake bortles, he's the quarterback jacksonville deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm actually worried about Primo now. He aint his normal self. If you look back at SBF history he's about to get a divorce and remarry a much younger and better looking chick or something.

I can't do any better than my current chick....she married down.

Not at the time....just turned out that way

ntz

tricknollegy
blake is everything florida stands for. from the chick he used to ****, to the school he went to, to his overall demeanor/ way he approaches the game, everything about him screams jacksonville. he is jacksonville and jacksonville is he. shout out blake.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Not a Blake guy...

Blake bottles
Blake Shelton
Blake the idiot from here

Paul Blake was awesome....the arm of the armidillos.....but that's a last name

hedge

life takes guts
Not a Blake guy...

Blake bottles
Blake Shelton
Blake the idiot from here

Paul Blake was awesome....the arm of the armidillos.....but that's a last name

Pick your new name if you are held at gunpoint....Blake or Matt

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
You make it sound like Keenum had some monster year this year. "Come back down to earth"? His team won with him but I haven't heard a single analyst or read a single article that has said Keenum has been some amazing QB this year. 236 ypg / 22 TD / 7 INT. Where is he coming back down to earth from?
you're right but i was under the impression people here thought he was somehow suddenly great. like post 54 for instance.

hrdchrgin13

Tom knew this was going to happen. If Jimmy G was there and he won the AFC ship and the bowl, it would be curtains for Brady

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
well neither play defense but neither did the vikings last night. zimmer was out coached by pederson and it was not even close.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
all 3 are fa's. bradford is the best passer but the most fragile. not sure i would trust teddy's knee after it exploded for no reason. keenum had a great run but played last night about like i expected.