Not GTG brother_hezakia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
Still no response. When does OBD tag get added? Just a heads up that I see he's also in several buy/sell/trade groups on Facebook.

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
I Text brother_hezakia a screen shot of his profile with the OBD tag and made it known on some of the Facebook pages that he's NGTG and has a Bad Dealer tag. Still no response from him.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
You are ****ing delusional

Nah its cool, frontst says he's GTG

Go **** yourself. I have been doing GTG deals with BH for years. If something is amiss and he needs help working **** out, I will be glad to mediate. I have messaged him on FB and if he contacts me back and we can resolve this, then we can remove OBD tag and add a BB until he earns his rep back.

This guy has had countless GTG deals before this. I refuse to throw someone under the bus that quick. I am not a 2003/4 OG member but after 9 years on here with nothing but GTG feedback and assisting others in deals, my opinion should be more respected than some wannabe know-it-all.

I will post back when/if he returns my message. If he doesn't, the tag has been applied already.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Just had a conversation with HEZ.....

You people need to know the whole story before bandwagoning.

The reels sent to Hezakiah were not to his level of expectations. But he was going to just abide by the deal.

The pics he sent of the Freak were of the actual Bat. He sent several of the Miken.

The other bat he sent was not the picture he sent. He admits that. But he also noted to NTDG that it was a picture of a similar bat not the exact one.

There was MISCOMMUNICATION on BOTH sides of this deal. Reels not as expected/Bat not as expected.

But after researching the models that Josh sent me, New or Used, they were not as valuable as the pair of bats sent in trade by FAR.

When Hez is finished dealing with (Serious) out of state family matters in the next day or so, he will be shipping the reels back in the original condition he received them. As a gesture of good faith he is OK with NTDG shipping the bats back to him in the original shape HE received them once the reels arrive.

As a mediator to make this right, I WILL PAYPAL the $$$ to NTDG for his cost of shipping the bats back to Josh. There will be no half deals. No side deals. This will simply be undone.

If Brother Hezekiah chooses to sell these bats, I will gladly be the mediator for any transaction.

So all you asshats with an opinion can now please STFU. Actions speak VOLUMES over words.

Joker

obd tag needs to stay until he speaks for himself since he is not doing anything to fix the deal

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
obd tag needs to stay until he speaks for himself since he is not doing anything to fix the deal

Once again you offer up nothing but words to help out a situation. So Basically Nothing. You are useless.

What have YOU done to fix this deal other than open your friggin PIE-HOLE.

I have messaged AJ22 and when Hezekiah has shipped the reels and has his postage receipt he said he will come on this thread and clarify. He was dealing with a very serious out of state issue that I am not at liberty to disclose and has just got back home and a couple of used bats/reels was on the bottom of a very long list of priorities in his life right now. I KNEW something was amiss which is why I entered into this. Mis-communications were had on both sides of this and as it turns out, OP got the better end of the deal. Now it is being undone. Period. So you jackals can go find another thread to hackle at.

NEWTODAGAME

Addicted to Softballfans
Josh text me about 20 minutes ago asking for my address. He's also addressing the issue on Facebook saying it's being handled on SBF.

Thanks for helping out Fronts even though I'm not sure where my miscomunication occurred. My text chain seems to cover all the bases unless I'm leaving something out.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Josh text me about 20 minutes ago asking for my address. He's also addressing the issue on Facebook saying it's being handled on SBF.

Thanks for helping out Fronts even though I'm not sure where my miscomunication occurred. My text chain seems to cover all the bases unless I'm leaving something out.

Basically, Hez was expecting NOB reels. Apparently one had some scratches on it that appear as if at one time the reel had been mounted to the pole or something. He also mentioned boat scratches. Nothing serious at all. These are from a rod/reel getting rolled across the bottom of a boat or just general wear. He wasn't UNHAPPY with the reels and felt you got the better part of the deal with what he felt were higher quality bats.
The picture of the second bat that was sent was with the intention of showing you what it looked like. He thought it was stated that it was not the bat being sent but apparently it had not.

So while neither of you are NGTG or BB, the lack of communication was what caused the anxiety that lead to this thread. Josh is a good guy. Which is why I jumped in. He had a tragedy occur out of state and just recently returned home to VA. I have agreed to pay shipping of the bats back to him because I can. And it is what good board brothers DO for each other.

When you feel comfortable to ship the bats back, LMK and Message me a pic of the receipt and your PP address and I will immediately reimburse you the cost.

Good luck on this!

----Grayson (frontstmaui)

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
BTW--- Glad to help out. Things usually run smoother around here.

I lead by example. If you want things cleared up, being a simpleton keyboard cowboy isn't how it is done. (JOKER)

I may be out $15 for being a middleman, but how I represent myself is more important than a few dollars every once in a while.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I find it humorous that an emergency always seems to pop up when people make bad deals. This dude is going to use that as an excuse for a NGTG deal he made over a month ago? Doesn't even have the common courtesy to respond to the other guys texts or pm's, but as soon as he gets outted on social media everything changes. When it smells like ****, it's usually ****.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I find it humorous that an emergency always seems to pop up when people make bad deals. This dude is going to use that as an excuse for a NGTG deal he made over a month ago? Doesn't even have the common courtesy to respond to the other guys texts or pm's, but as soon as he gets outted on social media everything changes. When it smells like ****, it's usually ****.

You know, a while back I was selling UA style Worth Dri-Fits... Over 100 of them. I messed up on a couple of orders that were either not shipped or the wrong size.

As soon as the first thread went up questioning my status, rather than dog piling me, members immediately came to my defense and gave me support. I had not been online at the time for almost a week and when I read the thread realized I had made mistakes and was thankful my name wasn't dragged through the mud.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=329325&highlight=frontstmaui

So I am doing the right thing to help out Bro Hez in his time of need.

You don't know the whole story or what is going on. I TOLD Hez to stay off SBF and deal with his situation until he was ready. And that I would rectify the problem.

You going to QUESTION MY reputation on here? I dare you.

So all of you NOT involved. Just Back the **** Off.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
So you reached out to him 5 weeks ago and instructed him not to fix this deal because you were going to? Did you also tell him to not respond at all to the other party and explain the situation? I highly doubt it. Sounds like you're just covering for your buddy. It's total bull**** that the guy couldn't reach out and get this deal fixed in 5 going on 6 weeks. The emergency and I need to leave town excuse is played out.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Before any of you jump down Brother Hezekiahs throat. Let's hear from him. I have had several GTG deals with him with absolutely no hiccups. Not saying OP isn't satisfied. But let's hear both sides before rushing to Bad Dealer status.

So you reached out to him 5 weeks ago and instructed him not to fix this deal because you were going to? Did you also tell him to not respond at all to the other party and explain the situation? I highly doubt it. Sounds like you're just covering for your buddy. It's total bull**** that the guy couldn't reach out and get this deal fixed in 5 going on 6 weeks. The emergency and I need to leave town excuse is played out.

Check the date. Maybe you were dropped on your head or ate paint chips as a kid. Or maybe you are just an *******.

I saw this thread on the 12th and posted that I would like to hear from him about the situation before making any assessment. He didn't. I did not know WHY. Because he has never had a BB or NGTG before. After reading that he has not responded I contacted him TODAY and heard about his tragic situation he was attending to out of state. As a SBF brother only (we are not personal friends) he responded to me and gave me a quick briefing. After 9 years of dealing with him I am going to believe what he is saying. I have contacted NEWTOTHEGAME and explained that I would mediate and rectify the situation.

So if you have a story to tell, tell it walking Jackass.

I got things DONE. All you ****ers can do is finger point and cry FOUL rather than sack up and take part in it.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
So you decided to tell him not to have any contact almost 3 weeks after his deal went sour. Makes sense now. He was already ignoring the other party by then and here we are exactly 17 days after you stepped in and the deal is still all kinds of ****ed up and nobody has been in contact with the other guy in any capacity with an update until that guy took it upon himself to blow up social media. I'm not trying to give you **** for what you're doing in the situation, but your buddy is a major **** sucker and obviously doesn't have the grapefruits to man up and fix this on his own. He's just trying to pull the whoa is me ***** card.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
So you decided to tell him not to have any contact almost 3 weeks after his deal went sour. Makes sense now. He was already ignoring the other party by then and here we are exactly 17 days after you stepped in and the deal is still all kinds of ****ed up and nobody has been in contact with the other guy in any capacity with an update until that guy took it upon himself to blow up social media. I'm not trying to give you **** for what you're doing in the situation, but your buddy is a major **** sucker and obviously doesn't have the grapefruits to man up and fix this on his own. He's just trying to pull the whoa is me ***** card.

My comment to HIM was NOT to post on SBF UNTIL he had followed through on the shipping so fools like you could flame him for no reason. He IS in contact with the OP dumbass.

He is not my next door neighbor. I popped into the thread when I saw it. When he hadn't responded I contacted him. He told me what is going on and I believe him. I have also spoken to the OP who messaged me saying Bro Hez contacted him with all good intentions. Now the ball is rolling and both parties are communicating and unless you KNOW the situation you need to STFU. He is one of the last "Whoa is me" guys on this site and is WELL KNOWN for starting and running "Razzles" in the past to help Softball brothers out which is why I stepped in. I wouldn't piss in YOUR mouth if your teeth were on fire. He will prove to be GTG. He had some serious personal family **** go down that he HAD to go out of state for. I know the last thing I would be worried about is SBF had the same thing happened to me. So GFY.

AJ22

Super Moderator
to man up and fix this on his own.

A bigger man will post an opinion (which your opinion is worthy) and leave it at that. Instead, you resort to name calling and making it personal? You don't even know the person do you?

What is wrong with us lately at this site? We protect our own yet we treat so many that help like the enemy?

- Do we need to charge fees to ensure safe deals?
- Do we hire a task force to break arm and legs when a deal goes bad?
- Or do we keep on going and going and going and going and going and going with the same arguments over and over?

In the end, we earn our reps. We deal at our own risks. And we use the feedback section to make a decision on whether or not to deal.

Why has this turned into the Jerry Springer show?

Frontstmaui has reached out to me to pay for return shipping.

To the members involved, please pm me (or another MOD) when this is resolved. The appropriate and deserved action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.