Bump list for 2012 NSA

BEEJ

Below Me
that sucks...........looks like we wont be playing any nsa next year. only 2 c teams in our state and we are 300 miles apart..........

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
how easy is the appeal process? what is the success rate of staying down? I am only wondering because it seems like every team from my area is upgraded with an appeal but I am curious as to how many teams will be actually moving up

wtp12

meh.........
The appeal process is not too difficult there is just a form to fill out and then they review it. However I heard that they are bumping more teams to try to bring back the upper levels in NSA. We took 5th at World (13 teams) and 5th at Super World (18 teams) and we got bumped up too.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
If you read all the fine print it looks like NSA is trying to do things the way they should be done. Hopefully State Directors will be held accountable to classify properly and help build the divisions above E.

There were only 2 C teams in the State this year. Oddly 1 got bumped to B and they aren't even the one that went to Vegas for Supers.

We got bumped D to C for winning a 5-team NIT and taking 2nd in a 6-team State tourney. We didn't win anything in any other association nor did we even attend any National/World/Super World tourney.

Weird.....but I see what they're trying to do.

The parts I like the most are that if you're on a bumped team, you can't play lower than the class you're being bumped from even if you switch teams AND that taking the year off has no impact on resetting your ranking.

Eballhero

<font color="#0000EE">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Southern Impact

bumped to c, with Appeal, we won a four team super regional and sucked the rest of the year in NSA!!

Stretch19

Grow up
We got bumped but, it was because they actually screwed up on the bracket and how we placed. Says we finished 13th but we actually finished 17th. Because of that they are saying we are an auto-bump with no appeal. Getting this fixed and then we will decide what we want to do.

hahaha, yall got the mandatory and Shortys got the appeal, thats great!

I think NSA does a nice job at being specific as to what constitutes a move-up. It's pretty clear and written right on that page. You should have known well beforehand whether you were getting bumped or not.

The appeal process is easy.

BEEJ

Below Me
lol, just looked again and somehow my team is gonna be a B team as well as a C team. nsa=unorganized **** show

eHall

Base burglar
We were a bump to c last year. We won our appeal because our roster was exactly the same. If you add players, they will look at them closely. If you are bump to c and add c players from this year, you wont win appeal to stay D.

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
that sucks...........looks like we wont be playing any nsa next year. only 2 c teams in our state and we are 300 miles apart..........

We run a couple of C/D tournaments in E. Washington you guys should come over and play.

If nothing else we can get you guys some games over here. Myne have some type of an OPEN tournament and give E teams a break on entry fee to play basically a 2nd tournament the same weekend.

Also dont forget you have to appeal still to stay C you guys and ALM are on the C to B list

See you at the draft

trip8

Addicted to Softballfans
Check out Venom, they got bump to A for winning a B/C NIT even thought they are a C team, and then they also got bump to B for winning the same B/C NIT.

wtp12

meh.........
Check out Venom, they got bump to A for winning a B/C NIT even thought they are a C team, and then they also got bump to B for winning the same B/C NIT.

Stop whinning A.T. lol, they are just that good I guess. :rolleyes::D

billb013

Lovin' the Boobs
Iron Horse bump to C without appeal due to T-5 at Worlds. I don't think we were appealing anyway, but I thought in a Worlds with 16+ teams, the top three were the only mandatory?

Top 3 of World Series with 16 + teams - We were T-5
Top 20% of Super World Series - We didn't go
Classification Committee

BEEJ

Below Me
We run a couple of C/D tournaments in E. Washington you guys should come over and play.

If nothing else we can get you guys some games over here. Myne have some type of an OPEN tournament and give E teams a break on entry fee to play basically a 2nd tournament the same weekend.

Also dont forget you have to appeal still to stay C you guys and ALM are on the C to B list

See you at the draft

your nsa tournies would probably be the only nsa we play next year, if at all. and yes, see you at the draft :D

eHall

Base burglar
Iron Horse bump to C without appeal due to T-5 at Worlds. I don't think we were appealing anyway, but I thought in a Worlds with 16+ teams, the top three were the only mandatory?

Top 3 of World Series with 16 + teams - We were T-5
Top 20% of Super World Series - We didn't go
Classification Committee

We had the same finish last year at worlds with 63 teams and we were bump with appeal.