Can you trade a NIW Exclusive if it's a NR?

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
I'm going to say no, rules don't SPECIFICALLY cover nr, but they do mention niw exclusives as a no no.

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Wait... now you can't trade exclusive bats but you can trade niw bats the store actually sells? How does a trade of a bat that the store doesn't sell effect the store more than trading of bats that the store sells?

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
You can trade anything. You just can't sell NIW returnable if the store sells it or if its NIW returnable exclusive.

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
You can trade anything. You just can't sell NIW returnable if the store sells it or if its NIW returnable exclusive.

Wrong sir...

"Selling of any NIW or NOW equipment the store sells is forbidden. This involves items the store currently has listed regardless of weight in stock (this means make and model of each bat. Regardless of FL, BAL, Supermax) and also selling/trading*any NIW or NOW Exclusive bats from any other dealer (this covers all current exclusives from other sites),"

AJ22

Super Moderator
Please read the forum rules before posting at this site ..

http://forums.softballfans.com/rules.php

The forum rule in question :

http://forums.softballfans.com/rules.php#rule2

New in Wrapper and New Out of Wrapper Sales

Selling of any NIW or NOW equipment the store sells is forbidden. This involves items the store currently has listed regardless of weight in stock (this means make and model of each bat. Regardless of FL, BAL, Supermax) and also selling/trading any NIW or NOW Exclusive bats from any other dealer (this covers all current exclusives from other sites), Used bats are fine as long as the name of the site is not mentioned, if any member is found to be selling "used" bats and are NIW they will be subject to removal, any other item not listed in the store is excluded. This also includes asking other forum users for products on the forums that we carry in the store. Any violation of this rule may result in a permanent ban from the community. All buy-ins of items the store sells or will sell will be deleted and the member will be banned if caught, plain and simple. Also, we will not tolerate any dealers that sell the same items the store sells and profiting off this site, if any member is caught selling for a dealer they will be banned.

Bold red above is key ... a few other points to mention here:

1. - NIW or NOW WR/NR with valid RA numbers makes a bat still returnable. No longer allowed until I am advised otherwise.

2. - You also can not post in the LTB section of this site asking for NIW returnable bats the store sells. This also is in the forum rule above.

NumberEleven

Addicted to Softballfans
Aj22, equals super pretentious. Just post the rules. Don't belittle people by saying "please read the forum rules before posting on this site". A lot of people don't even know that there are forum rules. Give them a break and just answer the question, no need to try and make them feel foolish or stupid.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Aj22, equals super pretentious. Just post the rules. Don't belittle people by saying "please read the forum rules before posting on this site". A lot of people don't even know that there are forum rules. Give them a break and just answer the question, no need to try and make them feel foolish or stupid.

LOL .. I demand distinction or merit? Really? Especially when I am the guy who just deletes thread or posts without infracting much. Yeah .. ''''PLEASE LOOK AT ME''' ..

Somehow you think my post was sarcasm or belittling when there was no intent in my post whatsoever. I answered the question. In fact, I posted alot of information. All I will say is whatever.

I say read the forum rules before posting because within a Moderators discretion, an infraction, a warning, or a thread/post deletion will happen.

If you do not want any infraction, please read the forum rules,

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

He probably just meant the rules and terms of service that you agreed to when you created your member ship here mention that it's your responsibility to know the rules. The best way to know the rules is to read them.

Until I hear further, the use of the word ANY would lead me to believe you can't trade them here.

jsam, feel free to pm Coach and ask him why. It's his site, his store, and his decision. If I were guessing it's because it's advertisement for competitors, could easily be an underground selling thread, and why in the world would those products ever be allowed here in any way? If this were my store and site you wouldn't even be allowed to discuss them or sell them used.