Carmello traded

yankesrepeatn10

Starting Player
Nets and nuggets reach deal nets get Carmello,chauncy billiups,Melvin ely,renaldo balkman,Sheldon Williams. Nuggets get devin Harris, Derrick favors,Troy Murphy, Ben uzoh AND FOUR 1st round picks. Four 1st rounders I don't think I have see That before. this is all pending mello sign extension

Meskin24

those arent pecks
None of this is official. This is what the offer on the table is. Carmello has to say yes to the deal. The Nets owner is trying to meet with Carmello to sooth things out to try to get Carmello to go with the trade. Also, 1 or 2 fo the first rounders would go to a third team that is involved yet to be mentioned. Carmello holds his own fate at this point.
If carmello is smart he denies the sign and trade and waits till next year and go where he wants. Word is that him and some of the other FA to be will pull a Lebron,Wade,Bosh deal. C Paul, Deron Williams and D Howard could all be in that mix somewhere. Also is still Carmello strong want to join A Stoudemire in NY

Peacock

DBOTY 2011
Wow, that would be the biggest trade I have ever heard of, not in quality, but in quantity. Why don't they just swap rosters?!

mikewohlwend

The rumor I have heard is the Cavs could be the 3rd team involved. Troy Murphy could end up with them along with 1 or 2 of those picks.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
None of this is official. This is what the offer on the table is. Carmello has to say yes to the deal. The Nets owner is trying to meet with Carmello to sooth things out to try to get Carmello to go with the trade. Also, 1 or 2 fo the first rounders would go to a third team that is involved yet to be mentioned. Carmello holds his own fate at this point.
If carmello is smart he denies the sign and trade and waits till next year and go where he wants. Word is that him and some of the other FA to be will pull a Lebron,Wade,Bosh deal. C Paul, Deron Williams and D Howard could all be in that mix somewhere. Also is still Carmello strong want to join A Stoudemire in NY

1. Melo is not meeting with the Nets owner
2. One first rounder will be packaged with Troy Murphy
3. Melo is a damn fool if he doesn't sign an extension with someone because he will be losing out on millions thanks to the new CBA that will be in place
4. If I am a Nets fan I hope Melo doesn't sign. Giving up four first round picks is too much. Melo will be stuck on another crappy team because they won't have any way to add talented players except for free agency and they aren't going to have a lot of room left since he will be singing the extension if he goes there.

Note: One of the four first round picks was the Lakers' so it will actually suck since they are always at or near the top of the league.

GFS93

The Veteran
Is Melo really worth your future player in Favors, AND 4 first rounders, Billups has already said he doesn't want to leave Denver, so he retires. So now Nets you're left with decent at most 2nd/3rd tier players, no first round draft picks, and an unhappy Melo because he has no talent around him....Do it Nets you'll be just as bad as you are now!!

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
wont do it if hes smart......he would get to jerseyand him and chauncy would be the team........he should wait for FA so he can choose to have more talent around him.....hes better off with Denver this year

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Still trying to figure out why the NBA is letting two teams negotiate with a player under contract with a 3rd team.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Because the NBA sucks?!
Nobody cares about them anymore, they need to create/facilitate drama.

I agree. I don't even watch the NBA anymore. And the fact that the Bucks happen to be our team doesn't help lol. The NBA is looking more and more like WWE wrestling than a professional sport. I'll stick with the NCAA.

SwingKing01

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree. I don't even watch the NBA anymore. And the fact that the Bucks happen to be our team doesn't help lol. The NBA is looking more and more like WWE wrestling than a professional sport. I'll stick with the NCAA.

So true.... Its all entertainment now.... No defense, no walks, when is the last time you saw Kobe or Lebron foul out?? Never cause the NBA knows what the people pay to see, but if anyone looks at Kobe or Lebron wrong, the whistle blows. NBA=Joke.

gofisch

I haven't watched the NBA in years because of the above comments. College ball is so much better to watch.

pg1027

Addicted to Softballfans
It's been confirmed by David Aldridge. Melo to the Knicks. Amare and Melo will be sick

Primo

fat and famous pablo
thank ****ing god........at least now i'll get to go 15 minutes watching a sport w/o some bull**** Melo update......like i gave a ****. thsi was almost as bad as lebrons deal

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I think the Knicks could make a real run if they could upgrade the center position.

GFS93

The Veteran
I think the Knicks could make a real run if they could upgrade the center position.

Center needs to be upgraded, and the need to play SOME defense. If they played some defense they would be better off. I watched the game tonight, and luckily this is their first game together(aka an excuse of not practicing together very much), because if this wasn't against the Bucks they would of lost big time. Billups looked real good.