For Trade Cause Playa's is PIMP's 2- Goosepimp's Swag it Forward Thread

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol. No junk. But is in the trunk. I'm in the move a lot so I take this stuff w me. Have only been worn a couple times.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Can we please stop going in Reverse!!!

**** gets too confusing!!!!

If we are back on the CV12 I want to claim it and put up NWOT white Boombah pants 38 extra long and a NWOT red No Errors perfect fit cap. Can't post pics still, need someone to post for me please.

Pants all white and hat all red with white No Errors logo on front and back. Can't get photobucket on phone and computer down.

If Corey is retracting and not adding any sweetener than this is back up^^^^^^

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
It surprises me that some of the stuff just sits and isnt claimed. Some of the stuff, I get why it sits, but a nice pair of pants or a nice jacket or bag, not sure why it doesn't get picked up.

Cujo28

Addicted to Softballfans
Just woke up, working night shift this cycle. If it comes back to me I'll send my pics to someone to post.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
022f3aca.jpg

If someone wants it I'll throw the barrios jersey back up w the pants. Fits like a Xl. Number 27.

Red and blak ultimates and battoos full sub.

That's the most I can offer ATM though.

If no one wants it we go backup cujo

Helton17

Just let me know what we are doing and Ill get the pic up. I have it locked and loaded.

BUT...my gut says Corey should get them and someone should man up and claim these instead of waiting for more and more to be added

Helton17

Then man up!!

I dont have a single team with red and black, or I might have.

If guys are looking for a sweetener, there must be some amount of interest there already.

AND...

someone should be returning the favor for that mouth piece he took earlier to get the thread moving again...lol

Helton17

You know what...F It! Ill claim Coreys and put something up in just a second.

Ive got to get my pics together.

Im about to put up some of the highest quality warmup jackets youll ever find, so vultures...start circling.

Helton17

Here we go.

Ive got the following:

Majestic Cool Base Convertible Batting Jacket
Size Large
Sleeves can be unzipped slightly for ventilation, or can be removed completely (per pic)
Retailed for $70
This is the same style that pros had been wearing (havent watched many games this year, so I cant account for now)

Ive got this is red (pictured), royal blue, marroon, and orange.

Only the red has ever been worn to the field...and that was once.

Choose one

f5cb2877.jpg

PS. Got to give HUGE kudos to my wife...she may have just made the best potato soup I have ever eaten

jobro31

<font color="#CD0000">Bleeding Crimson</font>
See if these move..

Both XL, think they fit a lil bigger, but im used to wearing L. Only wore the red one a few times, white one has some hard to see stains that can prob be bleached out

972e91f1.jpg

35997534.jpg