Celebrity Softball Game after the HR Derby tomorrow....

nsb718

Masher of Ceremonies
nevermind...it's listed weird on the Fios listing...it's called "MLB Special"....the description made it sound like a musical performance or something.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
I was there it was very boring compared to years past. And yes the fence was short. Only bat I could make out from my seats was a shiny blue LS Triton. Ricky Henderson hit one out with what looked like a wooden bat but I could be mistaken. Looking forward to the next 2 nights.... :D and oh yeah Kate Upton and Erin Andrews weren't too shabby either lol

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
The sleeves on his shirt randomly vanished, he swung his bat like he was wielding an axe. All the while producing scud pissles and having his CNT+ protested and sent in to be cut open. :D :rolleyes:

you forgot to mention the 4loko chugging competition between the 4th and 5th innings

Country35

Banned User
Some girls can play ball just as good if not better than guys. Maybe not most of these, but Finch pitched and she can hit the ball. Don't underestimate what they can do because of what u have seen in ur area

Oh I realize there are a ton of good women out there.....just the % of them out there is so low I dont take the chance

Country35

Banned User
brooklyn-decker-in-underwear.jpg

i take bp with her alot