Cheap Bat finds?

Foose

The Veteran
bought a z1000 at the tourney last weekend for $60. guy said it was junk and one of the worst bats he ever owned. couldnt get my wallet out fast enough

mobrienjr

Banned User
I picked up a Mizuno Frenzy Elite last year for $40 locally, flipped that for a Worth Titan, flipped that for a 2nd batch Juggy, then flipped that for an OG Stadium.

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife found a z1000 2011 in the trash at a tourney guy thought it was cracked but it was just paint lasted 400 more swings got a z2000 as a return when it broke

BIGPAP72

A friend of mine picked up an OG JH mayhem 26oz for $1.00 at Faith Farm. Didn't believe it until I saw the price tag and receipt.

Amess215

I TURN DBLES 2 SINGLES
Bought a z1000 for 50 bucks. It had maybe 35 hits on it from a rookie player that didn't like the way it sounded!

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
All PIAS finds

05 Rockettech Fp - $19.95 (egay'd for $180)
b/g PST - $31.95 - (still swinging it)
Syn + - $34.95 - (traded for 2 bats)

Ducksnort

Addicted to Softballfans
got in on the 99 30oz ST100 deal. Mad that i didn't get more. Been my gamer for a year.

Bought 5 28 oz ST100s from canada for about 150 each shipped last year.

$17 for the HG vector O , yes I used a coupon code too.

$80 for a NIW OG ASA Z1000 (silver and red) on craigslist a year and a half ago

found 2 Phoenix and a CF3 for $300 at PIAS

bought an ASA NRG off a buddy who found it at a PIAS for $50 2 years ago.

daville_guy

Addicted to Softballfans
26 og extended for 75 bucks niw years ago this year 100 swing st1000 my gamer for 50 bucks also got a niw new stamp nr z1000 this year at the fields for 35 bucks god I love when people have no clue what they have also got a og freak first batch for 25 bucks sold it for 350

Should try to pick up some periods next time.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought a local MIken Recoil $80, sold it two weeks later $150. That's the best I've gotten, nothing huge.

my amazing wifey just got me a redline c.core sc500 and a TPS powerdome doug roberson for 3$ ea. at a garage sale, following up the jr extended and orange ressy she got for 5$ ea. at a thrift shop. just sold the ressy for 120 on the bay. she knows the dizzle.

chazerous

Found an original Miken Velocit-e, which I believe they turned into the ultra, at goodwill for 8 last year.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a returnable J3 asa with about 50 cuts on it for a nr FSE. Has a paint crack but still was happy to add a 4th J3A to collection.

cyoung187

Coach
Seems every winter there are great closeout prices on the previous years eastons. Them damn chinese make so many of them that every store is loaded up.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems every winter there are great closeout prices on the previous years eastons. Them damn chinese make so many of them that every store is loaded up.

Yep. I just picked up an NIW B1 for $159 shipped. Not too shabby...

Bemidji21

Starting Player
Every once in a while a cheap bat comes along and everyone snatches it up cause it is some fire. My question is are there any out there this fall that fall into this category? any brand for $150 or less...

So I'm new to the world of softball...and I don't know how people feel about ebay bats, but I've seen alot of the Easton L6.0's on there going for under $120 NIW.

TeamPlayer25

Addicted to Softballfans
all my current U-Trip bats I paid less than $100 each on.
ComBat Jason Kendrick Supremacy NIW - $80
ComBat Spike Baker NIW - $80
Miken Recoil NIW - $50
ComBat Virus Plague (used) - $50

LC77

Manager
It's a seller's market for punctuation these days.

60077456-ee0e-4b38-8e28-d48b2f9ee0ea_zps534b0c82.jpg