For Sale Clearing out sale (Freak98s, OG Crush, 484)

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
*update: Just THE RETURNABLE FREAK98 IS LEFT NOW.*

Well, knee and life are making softball less important. Gonna focus on other things besides softball so besides a couple of my sticks I'm clearing house of my small but nice collection.

MANY MORE PICTURES OF EVERY STICK IN PROFILE ALBUM

Miken Freak98 28oz (flat sticker), is a "W" stamped endcap warranty bat if it matters to anyone since these things are stinking logs! Bat is in excellent shape and I honestly only swung it one bp session after picking it up a while back. Hate to see a flat sticker go but no need for it. It may have the most miniscule rattle piece of glue. $190 SOLD!!!
picture.php

picture.php

Miken Freak98 27oz (bubble) "returnable" but no paperwork. This thing is still glossy and very clean. It does have the typical little glue Miken rattle, but seems to be just one or two piece(s) of glue. Clean bat, still has clear coat in many places (couldn't get the best pictures of it but you can tell). $230 for a nice most popular weight Freak98
picture.php

picture.php

SOLD!!Mizuno OG Crush 27oz Bat sadly was never swung live by me since picking it up, but was told not a lot of cuts on it (sorry don't remember exact amount). It is in fact the OG Mizuno Crush and it is a beast as we all know. Those that love it know this thing is legit. $140 as it has no dents or waves at all.

SOLD!!Miken 484 27oz ("W" stamped warranty) In great shape, tight endcap. Great underrated bat in the Miken lineup as it has some tough competition. $140

Last edited:

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
pms being gone through...Brian I will...only playing church league right now..if you got a league night you need one I might be able to, but my knee is refusing to heal properly so we'll see

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
pms being gone through...Brian I will...only playing church league right now..if you got a league night you need one I might be able to, but my knee is refusing to heal properly so we'll see
Mine never came right completely after my knee surgery either man.:(:mad: I feel your pain bro. I keep trying to play and either my knee holds me back or I pull a muscle in my opposite leg due to overcompensating.... so damn frustrating...:(

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
thanks everyone...Crush is gone...and 484 isn't going to last till sunrise as got more lots of interest in buying it.