Cleveland is really butthurt about LeBron

3XC

Big Truss
Manziel was just the latest. For him it was alcohol and (probably) drugs. For some its food. Some guys eat themselves out of the NFL. Some guys can't get away from the peer group that contributes nothing to their success and does nothing but drag them down.

Human frailty.

ntz

tricknollegy
except manziel been had money. money didn't change him, fame just amplified who he already was

Country469

Texas A&M's handling of JF was got that ball rolling. Too important to go to class with the regular federal loan kids? Here JF show us proud in the lig.

3XC

Big Truss
except manziel been had money. money didn't change him, fame just amplified who he already was
I read that longform article about the Manziel family, basically he's cut from the same cloth as all his ancestors. A group of criminals more or less.

If he was black me saying this would be racist, but he's not so it isn't. He's a piece of crap from a piece of crap family with shifty, low purposes, they're all bad people, they got rich through illegal activity and he has gone as high as he can go in life, next stop prison most likely.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Manziel was just the latest. For him it was alcohol and (probably) drugs. For some its food. Some guys eat themselves out of the NFL. Some guys can't get away from the peer group that contributes nothing to their success and does nothing but drag them down.

Human frailty.
Manziel was a crackhead long before he reached the pros, or probably even college. Now his attorney "accidentally" texted the AP. Let's see, I'm going to text Adam. How the hell did "I hope the judge doesn't ask for a drug test" get to the AP? That kid was signing autographs for money and seen with rolled up 100 dollar bills in college in club bathrooms. His dad said at the beginning of the year if Johnny didn't get help he would either be in jail or dead by the end of the year. Manziel was the first client in the 28 years that Drew Rosenhaus had to fire. That was the second agent to quit in two months. Dude weights like a buck sixty now.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
i dont know why i just now got it.....

the two best players on my team are twins.....one w/ bow, one w/o......they both travel all over the damn place so i'm sure they're aware

I think I know where this is headed, but break this bow thing down Barney style for me please.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
One. Point. Three. Million. People. City wasn't burnt down. Gang rapes were at least kept quiet if they happened. Although everyone was probably bored of that after watching Steph get passed around at the end of that series. That crap article didn't carry the significance of the time wasted to even post it.

Some people rape children. Some people don't tip. Different faces of evil.

Browns have always made Cleveland relevant. Just not in the same way. Or any way positive.

when you make 100 mill a year you can afford to have things swept under the rug primo. Dudes got some kids for sure.

LeBron made a joke about this in that movie Trainwreck...goes something along the lines of not wanting a baby momma and having to convince your best friend that he's the father but then the kid is 6'7" but your best friend is only 5'2"

i don't think i called it an indictment...just pointed out the joke he made...i wish i could remember the whole speech cause it was pretty funny...at the end it goes into kanye's lyrics from gold digger #rememberwhenkanyewasgood

3XC

Big Truss
I'm starting to tire of LeBron haters. There is nothing to hate. There is literally nothing to hate. Appreciate that you got to see his whole career. Be glad that in an age where the media seems hell bent to hit with the spotlight, overestimate, hype, and generally lose their **** over prospects only to snipe, throw shade, sensationalize, expose, and tear down athletes when it suits them, there is one guy who delivered on all the hype. Attempts to tear LeBron down always seem, to me at least, to be pathetic, and the people doing it are, in turn, kinda pathetic themselves.

PS - Before one of you dental dams that can type bring up Bryce Harper, this is not the same. Sometimes guys deserve to have shade thrown their way because they don't deliver. But when they do, and its rare, but when they deliver 100% and meet every expectation, appreciate that.

.249/.395/.477 with lots of walks and on pace to hit about 30 homers. Not the worst line in the NL. Good offensive player overall due to his OBP. Will always have 40 HR power. But the high average was clearly a fluke.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Of course you can't hate him. You can hate Jerry Sandusky and the like, so hopefully he doesn't rise to the point of hate. It is for entertainment purposes only, can we get a ****ing disclaimer before games or something?

Country469

How bout I just hate him cuz I think he's a tool. Kinda like I hated Chris Pronger. There are tons of athletes out there who don't deserve criticism but are just ass hats. Lebron falls under that phylum for me.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
I disliked Lebron for the way he left Cleveland, but I never burned a jersey. I wonder how many of those people dropping palm branches in front of him at the parade have Lebron jersey ashes in their backyard.