Coach - Softball Fans Update

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
I want to let everyone in the community know that recently I sold the Softball Fans business. I will not be as active on the forums and specifically will not be doing pricing quotes on products. Our staff remains intact and there are no changes at the store so any questions on product please call the store at 800-672-0822 or PM milocoman or SBF Jake here on the board.

Thanks for many years of your patronage here and in our store. I'll still be checking in here from time to time!

Coach

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
Wow.....

Thanks for everything over the last 10+ years of the forum and site. Good luck in whatever you end up doing in the future.

Redman

Curious as well. But good luck to ya and thanks for the quick responses and softball help over the years

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Thanks for the many years of giving us a place to discuss and buy/sell gear.

Brian#29

That Guy!
Happy retirement Bryan:D Good luck in whatever you choose to do from here on out....always enjoyed the bp sessions and trying out some of the new bats back in the day.

stillballin

The Veteran
Thanks Coach.. I only wish I would have found SBFs forums sooner.. bros helping out bros.. take care and good luck in the future..

trip

stfu
well what state is the new company ran out of? if it's not michigan or some other dumb one, pools and whatnot can be allowed. are the forums even staying in place?

we need answers. and make me a mod.

trip

stfu
yep i saw it. staff and store remain unchanged. i'm not staff and i'm not a patron of the physical store.

it is possible for a company in another state to buy a business and keep it running in another state while falling under the laws of the state where the parent company is doing business.

Joker

if the .com is still registered in MI, they have to follow the MI laws. ownership of the company has no bearing on that

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
yep i saw it. staff and store remain unchanged. i'm not staff and i'm not a patron of the physical store.

it is possible for a company in another state to buy a business and keep it running in another state while falling under the laws of the state where the parent company is doing business.

ask Burger King