Coach - Softball Fans Update

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I've bought a couple bats from the store and always had them to my door next day, never any issues.

Ken07

DeMarini/Wilson Sports Senior Pro
Bryan, thanks for all you have done for us in the softball world and best of luck for you and the new owner moving forward. Best softball site in the world.

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
Thanks for giving us all a place to express our inner D=Bag and buy quality gear Coach. Hopefully you sold to somebody that will appreciate our haven. ... and put up a NO HOLDS BARRED section :)

DEVintheZoo

The horror...
Bryan, This is the first time I've been on this site in over a year. And the first thing I see is you have sold your business! What a surprise. I hope things are going good for you in whatever you're doing now.

I go waaay back around here. I've been a member since July 2003. I believe I was member 523 to sign up here. I don't come on here anymore because I haven't played softball in 5 years. But back in the mid 2000's Coach started this little thing called Softball Fans in his basement, and it grew beyond belief in a few short years. Get togethers, Super Draft Tournaments, and bats as far as the eye could see we're just a few memories of my days with Coach.

Good luck Bryan, and stay out of trouble.