Coach - Softball Fans Update

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Thanks Coach for providing the best online forum to discuss softball topics, however my wife does not thank you for providing me with a place to always buy more bats :D

Good luck in future endeavors!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Wonder if it's an individual who enjoys softball or an investor group with no interest past the balance sheet and income statement.

Dogue

Evil Genius
Time for a fire sale!

Thanks Coach for the forum and store...best of luck in whatever you do next.

lx_2nv

Coach
Wonder if it's an individual who enjoys softball or an investor group with no interest past the balance sheet and income statement.

My favorite racing forum was bought out by AutoGuide. But I think they do more than autos?

Time for a fire sale!

Thanks Coach for the forum and store...best of luck in whatever you do next.

Closeout DC41's for $99??? HAHAHAHAHA

17holdmyown17

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Coach ... We had a good run... its been a blast the last 10 years... Best of luck in whatever you do Brother..

RetMilVet

Project War Path
I want to let everyone in the community know that recently I sold the Softball Fans business. I will not be as active on the forums and specifically will not be doing pricing quotes on products. Our staff remains intact and there are no changes at the store so any questions on product please call the store at 800-672-0822 or PM milocoman or SBF Jake here on the board.

Thanks for many years of your patronage here and in our store. I'll still be checking in here from time to time!

Coach

Good luck to you in all your future endeavors, and thank you for all the memories.

SBFans really made playing softball fun. Loved the draft tournies, and especially loved the store...all those bats!!!! Plus this site really helped me connect to a lot of fellow softballers, played many a tournament under the softball fans banner. Only one negative though, all those bats I bought $$$ :eek::D

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
Thanks for everything you've done for the game for the past 11+ years Bryan. Best wishes on your future endeavors.

SmokinRopes

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you for all the help you provided me and everyone else with Coach. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Softball Freak

Aim for the clown
Congrats Coach. You guys filled a much needed space on the internet. Before this site nothing brought it all together as well. Good luck to you -

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He's in MI fronts and last minute flights this time of year are expensive.
And we have bought stuff from the store noob.

ToddVenom20

Banned User
I wonder did the rise of the FB pages have anything to do with this decision ?

All the FB pages and the tens of thousands of Dbag "reps".

Get out while the gettin is still decent. The sales have probably been on a decline for a while or atleast not topping out like they used to at all.

good luck Coach

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Great work! You truly have built something to be proud of. You have made a difference directly and indirectly on millions of people and I for one am thankful for SBF. Good luck with your next venture!

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
All the FB pages and the tens of thousands of Dbag "reps".

Get out while the gettin is still decent. The sales have probably been on a decline for a while or atleast not topping out like they used to at all.

good luck Coach

Where do you think the "reps" get the bats?

ToddVenom20

Banned User
Where do you think the "reps" get the bats?

Do the reps have bills to pay? Store rent? whatever?

No, they go all over the place blowing prices up even to make 33 cents on a bat or a free bat for every so and so amount of sales.

But yes, this has been brought on by certain stores themselves. Nobody to blame but the stores that are doing it. The retailers are killing themselves.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Outside of the ball fields SBF was the place to hang with ballers......Ive made great friends thru the site, learned lots, and had some laughs....Thanks Coach!!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I just saw this. Bryan, best of luck to you my man. Thanks for providing a place to talk, make friends, tell stories. I wouldn't have appreaciated the game as much if this never existed. I've met a ton of great guys and had some great times that I otherwise wouldn't have had a chance to experience.

Again, many thanks for all that you've done.