Coach25 Is Not Gtg

contend33

save the tata's
I like to give people the benefit but I got in on this buy in on august 2nd and still no bat. I hope we can get this resolved. I try to always do good deals on here

Have you had good communication with him? what has he said is going on? have you asked him for a refund? if he is ignoring you or giving a bunch of excuses or refusing to refund you,then i would hurry up and file a claim with paypal before it expires. i can't believe the mods on here allowed this guy to not have a bad deal heading under his name and subject others to his bad deals.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Have you had good communication with him? what has he said is going on? have you asked him for a refund? if he is ignoring you or giving a bunch of excuses or refusing to refund you,then i would hurry up and file a claim with paypal before it expires. i can't believe the mods on here allowed this guy to not have a bad deal heading under his name and subject others to his bad deals.

I will help you out a little ...

You were warned ....... and you 'still' went ahead and did a buy in with someone who has already screwed another board bro. ??

Give people the benefit .. LOL !! People earn their feedback and reputation here for a reason !!

http://forums.softballfans.com/member.php?u=16225

Can't believe guys are still trying to deal with this guy ... can't wait for all these guys to come crying looking for 'help' !!

GEEZ PEOPLE ... NO DEAL IS GOOD ENOUGH THAT YOU CAN'T TRY AND PROTECT YOURSELF BY LOOKING UP PAST DEALINGS AND PAST FEEDBACK !!

wobbyy23

I understand what u mean but almost every guy got there bat except me. I have tryed to find out what happened I was told they were backordered and he would keep me posted I have filed dispute with pp if he comes through then I will lift all my post§

AJ22

Super Moderator

I will help you out a little ...

with what:confused:

With what ??

- Have you had good communication with him?
Obviously not, otherwise he wouldn't be posting in this thread.

- Have you asked him for a refund?
Communication is already gone and this guys repuation and feedback speaks volumes. You think he is going to refund someone .. I hope so, but again, thats why there is a post in this thread.

- What has he said is going on?
((See first 2 comments ... I believe 'nothing ' has been said))

- If he is ignoring you or giving a bunch of excuses or refusing to refund you,then i would hurry up and file a claim with paypal before it expires.
Probably the best advice you can give if its not already too late.

- I can't believe the mods on here allowed this guy to not have a bad deal heading under his name and subject others to his bad deals.
Good thought .... but at the sametime and exactly why I posted what I posted, the warning signs are there. How much more information does on need ?? No one here (including the MODS) will protect you. HELP ?? MOST DEFINITELY and GTG people here will do their best to make sure no one gets screwed, but the final decision to make a deal and how the deal goes down is on you.

GEEZ PEOPLE ... NO DEAL IS GOOD ENOUGH THAT YOU CAN'T TRY AND PROTECT YOURSELF BY LOOKING UP PAST DEALINGS AND PAST FEEDBACK !! Even if you dont want to check for feedback or use the search feature here, get as much information as you can such as a phone number, e-mail address, home address, and even a work place or number.

As I said before, all the signs are there and were already in place ... to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and 'hopes' he comes through was/is just asking for trouble.

JUST MY HONEST OPINION !!

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I started a thread in the Combat forum asking if people received their bats from the Afflicted buy-in. So far, everyone who has posted there has received what they ordered.

wobbyy23

man whats this guys deal...I have contacted him numerous times and nothing...filed a paypal claim....anybody have a connection to him so we can work this out..

AJ22

Super Moderator
Post something in the Combat forum; he seems to be there often enough. Also, you can contact Combat directly.

That pm has already been sent ... giving Coach25 a 'chance' to respond. We will see .....

And, he is on right this very minute !!!!

coach25

Outstanding Bad Dealer
This one is paid in full for over 9 months or longer

I try comfirm with tareumup & CrAzY, but no answer.

wobbyy23

be careful when dealing with a buyin from this guy i have been waiting month and half for my afflicted and wont return any of my pm's ...filed claim ....would it be worth filing with BBB if i know his business name and location

SparksNVBaller

Gray Beard Ball PLayer
something is def wrong i bought a bag and was in the first round of Afflicted bats with no issues and fast shipping.....he was way cool and responded to me when i lost my copy of the Rec from him......hope everything is ok.