College Football 2012 Thread

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
But, like I have stated before, there is a lot of football left to play, and both ND and Bama could wind up with multiple losses:eek:

As a huge ND fan I picked them to go 8-4 this year. If they win the ones they should 10-2 is a real possibility. Watching what I have the last 20 years I'll take 10-2.

HE15MAN

Go Gators!!!
No kidding, although I preferred the 09 game:D

7 so far, with Barret Jones, Robert Lester, and Michael Williams still playing at Bama

In NFL--Mark Barron, Terrence Cody, Marcell Dareus, Don'ta Hightower, Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, Courtney Upshaw

UF has to have more from that game

Yea I am sure you do! haha That 09 game was pathetic.

UF has off the top of my head.

Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, Chris Rainey, Jeff Demps, Percy Harvin, Deonte Thompson, Louis Murphy, Riley Cooper, David Nelson, Corneilus Ingram, Aaron Hernandez, Maurkice Pouncey, Mike Pouncey, Marcus Gilbert on offense.

Carlos Dunlap, Jermaine Cunningham, Justin Trattou, Brandon Spikes, Joe Haden, Janoris Jenkins, Will Hill, Major Wrigh, Ahmad Black, Chas Henry on defense and special teams.

HE15MAN

Go Gators!!!
Pretty blatant dirty play at the end of a blowout... should be forced to sit out at least a game IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GhRQ-Yh1Svg

Wow that was bad. Sorry but "writing" an apology letter isnt enough. I know the SEC doesnt have the balls to suspend him, but they should. It was funny watching Fowler on CFL defend him and say he is just young and hasnt learned that doing things like that is bad. Seriously?

Also, it looks like South Carolina's starting DT did something that may deserve some punishment when he punched an LSU player in the head when he was on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

HE15MAN

Go Gators!!!
Not sure if posted already, but these are tight...

A5OhCEACQAAf16V.jpg

QCKLTGJJOBIJWHL.20121012232154.jpg

Those are pretty sweet!

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
Trust me, I think a Bama vs ND BCSNCG would be huge, talking Super Bowl kinda money huge for ESPN with the price they could charge for commercials. Ticket prices would be insane.

It would be the biggest BCSNCG ever, mainly because of the fan bases, and then all the haters of the schools would tune in to root against them, then there are those that hate both, and would root for a natural disaster:eek:

It would be purely insane for a NCG, and a cash behemoth for ESPN, ratings would be huge, that would be a good game to be able to see in a lifetime. two of the most tradition-laden teams in all of FB. I'd love to live to see that!

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
I still would go for Oregon high powered offense against Bamas SEC defense. I know it wasnt pretty when Oregon played lsu but i think this team is much better than that team, plus Oregon has a good underrated D this year, probably the best they've had. I'm not a fan of either, just a fan of the matchup. This could all change if Oregon chokes and loses a game along the way.

bullet29

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just going to post that. You should be happy, UF and UGA both have bye weeks before the WLOCP

I saw that, UGA also has one before North Texas. Probably going to need that after starting off 0-2 with probably 5-6 starters suspended. I'm hoping this is a schedule that can get Richt out the door finally.

bullet29

Addicted to Softballfans
Muschamp about had an aneurysm coming off the field at the half with a 15 point lead against South Carolina. Richt laughing his ass off coming off the field after his crappy FG kicker banks it in to give the Dawgs a two point lead at the half against Kentucky. It will be ugly next week in JAX, the Gators will hang 50+ on this sorry ass D.

HE15MAN

Go Gators!!!
Muschamp about had an aneurysm coming off the field at the half with a 15 point lead against South Carolina. Richt laughing his ass off coming off the field after his crappy FG kicker banks it in to give the Dawgs a two point lead at the half against Kentucky. It will be ugly next week in JAX, the Gators will hang 50+ on this sorry ass D.

It will be a close hard fought game. UF has to win the LOS to have a chance.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ksu is the most well coached team in college football. wvu cant stop anyone and ksu's defense and game plan is top 5. i expected the cats to win.....just not like this. 0 offensive tds for smith unless they get a garbage td

bullet29

Addicted to Softballfans

I'm pretty sure if Kentucky can dominate Georgia on both sides of the LOS, Florida will do so also. I'm hoping for a lopsided Florida win.

Edit* Being outrushed right now 173-49, by a team 106th in rushing O & 87th in rushing D

Last edited:

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Agree. This might be ugly.

Disagree. I haven't seen anything this season to make me think this game won't be lopsided. Florida seems to get better every week while Georgia seems to steadily be going the other direction. Its good to be cautious about overestimating your team, but Georgia is having issues with Kentucky. The same Kentucky team that lost to Louisville, Western Kentucky and lost by 42 to Arkansas.

Meanwhile Florida keeps improving while beating A&M, then LSU, and now completely dominated an overrated South Carolina team.

bullet29

Addicted to Softballfans
Agree. This might be ugly.

Disagree. I haven't seen anything this season to make me think this game won't be lopsided. Florida seems to get better every week while Georgia seems to steadily be going the other direction. Its good to be cautious about overestimating your team, but Georgia is having issues with Kentucky. The same Kentucky team that lost to Louisville, Western Kentucky and lost by 42 to Arkansas.

Meanwhile Florida keeps improving while beating A&M, then LSU, and now completely dominated an overrated South Carolina team.

Time for Florida fans to book their hotel rooms for Atlanta :D

ktown808

The Unknowns
One of my teammates is an Oregon State alumni and is arguing that OSU is better than Notre Dame because OSU scored more points than Notre Dame did against BYU.

bullet29

Addicted to Softballfans
Yet another example of how clueless the voters in the polls are, Georgia #11 and South Carolina #16. Anybody who watched any bit of the Kentucky game last night would have dropped Georgia either into the 20's or completely off. Now they are ranked five spots ahead of a team that blew them off the field just two weeks ago.