Combat Representation at McQuades

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Turned a few heads with the Wanted this weekend. Too bad nobody from Combat HQ could make it out. There were a ton of people there. The Easton and TPS guys were there in full force. Tons of vendors. Would have been nice to have someone available to show off a bit. ;)

Here's a couple pictures from the Military All-Stars Exhibition game Friday night. It was packed. I'd never played in front of a thousand people. Insane. I'm definitely getting on steriods and trying out for Team USA when I retire. :cool:

Team Picture, Air Force/Marines/Coast Guard (Red) vs Army/Navy (Black):

ND swinging away!

Safe at 3rd... easy triple.

MOH Recipient Clinton Romesha of Minot North Dakota addressing the Army team. He's one of 79 living MOH Recipients, only 4 of which are from the "War on Terror".

The Fallen Warriors of ND. Good stuff here. RIP fellas.

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
That tag looks pretty close at third lol! Congrats to you and Jason for making the team.

usmcluberti

Banned User
I wish someone would've flown me out there for the Marine team...I woulda bought you a beer or two after your loss

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That tag looks pretty close at third lol! Congrats to you and Jason for making the team.

No way, not with these wheels! :D I was already standing up when he tagged me. Wish you could have made it out!

I wish someone would've flown me out there for the Marine team...I woulda bought you a beer or two after your loss

Hell yeah! Ill send a private plane for ya next year. ;)

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
This game was a lot of fun. I as well as another teammate were repping Combat, hitting our DB275. I do agree ND, that crowd was huge! It seemed larger than the USA game.

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
How about that amazing play the AF pitcher made in the first inning...I heard that guy went 3-3 with two triples and a single also:D

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This game was a lot of fun. I as well as another teammate were repping Combat, hitting our DB275. I do agree ND, that crowd was huge! It seemed larger than the USA game.

Yeah, it was nuts. It was like playing baseball in high school. I can't wait for next year!

How about that amazing play the AF pitcher made in the first inning...I heard that guy went 3-3 with two triples and a single also:D

Hahaha. Yeah, I suppose he was alright... ;)

Christan19

Addicted to Softballfans
Yah,

That was a tough weekend as some were already committed to the PIF, and the Derby Boys were playing in GA.

Pics were great!!!

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yah,

That was a tough weekend as some were already committed to the PIF, and the Derby Boys were playing in GA.

Pics were great!!!

Totally understandable. It's a busy time of year! Next year you can send me a banner and I'll set up a booth for ya. ;)