Combatant and SBF special winning number

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
UPDATE
So I went to the store on lunch and looked at the 18 or so bats they had on the floor. None of them had the serial number (or else this post would've been worded quite differently). From what i was told by the SBF workers, Coop picked the number from a bat on the sales floor. I'm guessing someone got it who ISN'T on the site here and has no clue what's going on.

So this is what I propose. We send Coop our serial numbers. He plugs them all into random.org. The 13th randomization (because 13 isn't lucky) will determine the winner. :D :D This way we know someone deserving of such an amazing gift actually gets it.

BEEJ

Below Me
UPDATE
So I went to the store on lunch and looked at the 18 or so bats they had on the floor. None of them had the serial number (or else this post would've been worded quite differently). From what i was told by the SBF workers, Coop picked the number from a bat on the sales floor. I'm guessing someone got it who ISN'T on the site here and has no clue what's going on.

So this is what I propose. We send Coop our serial numbers. He plugs them all into random.org. The 13th randomization (because 13 isn't lucky) will determine the winner. :D :D This way we know someone deserving of such an amazing gift actually gets it.
http://forums.softballfans.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

good call, maybe he should wait a week or so, and then collect the numbers

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
just have coach draw another # so that way the last 70 sell. If nobody claims the prize then you can pool all the #'s people currently have. DONT GIVE ANYTHING TO THE RIVALS! take that pig-Mcgee :D:D:D

jim303

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered a combatant last Friday, the winning # is sitting on the UPS truck right now. I will update shortly..............

Treb

Retired
UPDATE

so you want a combatant to win it?

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Kinda pissed my bat doesn't have a s/n and I really didnt get an answer why and i knew it would give me no chance of being in the contest.

Darracq

to bad they didnt write the numbers down when they sent them to customers. Then they would have an address and a person. It would only take a few seconds.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
Not that the cause Coop will donate the prize to isn't worthy, but I keep hoping to see a Combatant pop up on here claiming his bat has the winning serial #...