Combatants in Richmond

alteredzx

Bazinga
dang it! why do these tournaments gotta be so close to all my travel tournies. I will be Vegas like 2 weeks before for the World Series in Police Softball. Thats like a weeks worth of hotels and vacation time.

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
Yeah, you remember the look you got the last time

the week after is sna but the arc is practically the same

AH, I almost forgot about that...he was full of himself.....and he did stare me down all the way to first....i was going with the pitch

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
dang it! why do these tournaments gotta be so close to all my travel tournies. I will be Vegas like 2 weeks before for the World Series in Police Softball. Thats like a weeks worth of hotels and vacation time.

Richmond area hotels are pretty cheap and you can find someone to split with. Make it happen

AH, I almost forgot about that...he was full of himself.....and he did stare me down all the way to first....i was going with the pitch

Going with the pitch you say. All I know is that World was pretty shaken to have him come up to hit :D

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball

That guy might have been the biggest douche I've ever laid eyes on on a softball field.

efmbcali91

Addicted to Softballfans
How far is the tourney from Petersburg? I will be at Ft. Lee from June - Dec.

off topic, are most leagues in that area ASA or Utrip?

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
1. Would you be in for this?
2. What position you play?
3. New Uniform?
4. Do you like the annual idea?

1. Yes
2. C/1B/OF
3. No
4. Yes

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
First team should be full now
Bighurt is just checking his schedule and we should be good.

Going to open this up to the rest of the board in a week or two if no more Combatants sign up.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I'd hold off on that for now; it's still the slow time for the board, and people who might be interested just haven't been online.

ncrdablross

No HR Club
How far is the tourney from Petersburg? I will be at Ft. Lee from June - Dec.

off topic, are most leagues in that area ASA or Utrip?

~30 mins as stated above. Also the leagues are SNA in the Southside and ASA in the east end. So from Petersburg you would play more SNA (utrip bats 44/400 balls no juking)

efmbcali91

Addicted to Softballfans
1. Would you be in for this?
2. What position you play?
3. New Uniform?
4. Do you like the annual idea? (this one isn't critical, but just curious)

1-Y
2-3rd,2nd, RF, LF
3-N
4-y

Leeds

Unabomber
Then I guess we will have to play against Easton

How many hats can you get us?

I am too cheap to buy anymore hats. The hat has affected my ability to spend money. :eek:

Chris, I think you hurt my feelings.... My mistake, I don't have any. :D