Combatants say your randoms part 8

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
What type of weather are you guys playing in right now? I have not thought once about playing yet in WA.....too damn cold....might relocate to TX one of these years

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
What type of weather are you guys playing in right now? I have not thought once about playing yet in WA.....too damn cold....might relocate to TX one of these years

It was pretty chilly for the first game at 8am, prob about 40 maybe just a little less but heated up pretty fast once the sun was shinning. Got up to 65-70 pretty quick and stayed for most of the afternoon then chilled down to mid to low 50's. Over all not too terribly bad for ball in January.

We literally play year round down here. This is already our 2nd tourney of the year and league only shuts down for 2 weeks a year, the week of Christmas and New Years, barring rain outs which always suck.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans

umpired in shorts and long sleeve under armor to keep sun off arms:thumb:
bped in warm up pants and tshirt
hi 40's in early morn to mid 70's, dry this winter for socal too

whogotz

dilligaf?
It was pretty chilly for the first game at 8am, prob about 40 maybe just a little less but heated up pretty fast once the sun was shinning. Got up to 65-70 pretty quick and stayed for most of the afternoon then chilled down to mid to low 50's. Over all not too terribly bad for ball in January.

We literally play year round down here. This is already our 2nd tourney of the year and league only shuts down for 2 weeks a year, the week of Christmas and New Years, barring rain outs which always suck.

i could not said it any better. almost as if we played the same event.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
this weather is such bull****. im ready to move down south like now.

I'm down in southern AZ(9 miles from Mexico) and it was a "warm" morning today at 47* around 5 am. That was the warmist it's been in the morning for the last couple months. Not exactly cold compared to the rest of the US right now, but sucky for being out here.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That desert area of the southern US gets cold. I spent some time in El Paso, TX and was shocked how cold it got in the night/mornings.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
They're butthurt I have m2 rep in my sig. I don't sell any here.

It's like all the butthurt over the DLAS program. God forbid someone is affiliated with a company.

I suppose Larson can't post here anymore since he reps for Demar, right? And how is Coop even able to log in here. :confused: He's probably just peddling product. LOL.

People are so dumb.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
it hasnt gotten any warmer then -11 today. the sun is out and there is not a cloud in the sky. looks beautiful till you step outside.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
sad that this has gone to video gaming so fast...it guess when i snows out some drink and others play games

sleepin4matty

Management Material
LSX, add me on COD so you can make sure you're on the opposite team. I just started playing multiplayer yesterday....