Combatants say your randoms part 8

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
The dual Rogo was awesome tonight. Can't wait to use it more next year as the seasons done. Love the feel of it and not bad performance with less than 10 hits.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
I have only hit one about 5 times - and it had less than 20 when I swung it. Very impressed.

It is the best feeling Combat to me this year, but I only play ASA so I can't comment on how the Guilt feels. Only bat I haven't swung is the new Combatant for ASA.

lx_2nv

Coach
It is the best feeling Combat to me this year, but I only play ASA so I can't comment on how the Guilt feels. Only bat I haven't swung is the new Combatant for ASA.

I was told that the ROGO was a balanced Guilt which is why I wanted to try it. Right now I only play ASA - but we can swing most bats. Rumor has it next year it must have new stamp, so I may be looking for a ROGO 275 this winter. Although I have seen this years DBA on sale for $79 new...and I did like swinging it.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
I was told that the ROGO was a balanced Guilt which is why I wanted to try it. Right now I only play ASA - but we can swing most bats. Rumor has it next year it must have new stamp, so I may be looking for a ROGO 275 this winter. Although I have seen this years DBA on sale for $79 new...and I did like swinging it.

Second favorite bat. Got one earlier this year and grabbed another one when they went that low. Awesome deal at that price.

lx_2nv

Coach
Hell yeah - swung one in a bat provided tournament and was pleasantly surprised. We swung that and the Wanted...both were great but I am partial to a 1 pc bat.

lx_2nv

Coach
FYI LX2NV the guilt i got from you she is getting stupid hot now

Good, I am happy to hear that man!

Man. I shoulda jumped on the guilt train when it was good

I was gonna send this one to you after the season ended so you could try it. Sorry lol. They can be had cheap though...NIW under 150

Wish I had a reason to buy one. Only have ASA around here.

I feel ya - I play ASA and we are allowed to swing USSSA sticks. I am hoping for a ROGO 275 as a return. Supposedly same bat just balanced. Although the one I swung felt more mid loaded

lx_2nv

Coach
She cracked some more Friday so I put it away for my Freak 12. Tried to break it Saturday on the tee...still hitting ****ing missiles. Curse, that dude still has some 26.5 and 27.5 Guilts for $140. HMU

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats just sad right there. I will never trade with him again!
well, unless he gives me something Guilty...;)