Combatants say your randoms Part 9

Good to hear, I have this year's but have yet to swing it. Was curious if it was worth getting last years since it's so dang cheap right now. If there is no real difference then I will invest my money elsewhere, like in an assault 275.

I know I asked in a post before, but I just wanted to double check again.
On the old style 2pc bats with the rubber hitz connector piece, is it normal or OK if the barrel developes a spin. It's not telescoping at all, no in or out motion, just if you grab it you can turn it 1/2" to 3/4" in either direction. Usually only to a point and then it seems to set, but it comes loose again if you turn in the other direction or after a hit or two. Still hits solid. Is there anything that can be done to fix it, possibly by Combat at the factory?

lx_2nv

Coach
Finally hit my Guilt and ROGO 275 outside yesterday. Both are sitting at about 60 hits each. Game ready!

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I know I asked in a post before, but I just wanted to double check again.
On the old style 2pc bats with the rubber hitz connector piece, is it normal or OK if the barrel developes a spin. It's not telescoping at all, no in or out motion, just if you grab it you can turn it 1/2" to 3/4" in either direction. Usually only to a point and then it seems to set, but it comes loose again if you turn in the other direction or after a hit or two. Still hits solid. Is there anything that can be done to fix it, possibly by Combat at the factory?

I've actually never heard of this happening to any of those bats. Maybe that's why they went to the new 2pc instead of using that rubber connector piece?

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
What's up peckerheads. My softball-playing days are over, which is why I don't come on SBF anymore. I dropped in because I'm in a SBF fantasy baseball league and thought I'd pop over here and see what's going on.

I've actually never heard of this happening to any of those bats. Maybe that's why they went to the new 2pc instead of using that rubber connector piece?

So I got permission to mess with the bat from the wife, I spun it completely a few times then whacked the knob in a few times with my hand and got it to start to telescope a big. Worked the bits connector loose and finally got it to fully telescope after I freed the connector piece. It took a surprising amount of effort.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
keep us posted on that extinction. If it can outperform the DBA from last year I may need to buy one. I just picked up an Avarice G5 that I'm hoping is the same bat as the OG Avarice...we shall see

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
keep us posted on that extinction. If it can outperform the DBA from last year I may need to buy one. I just picked up an Avarice G5 that I'm hoping is the same bat as the OG Avarice...we shall see

Will do. Just waiting on the snow to melt. Used the Extinction in the dome close to here.

lx_2nv

Coach
Gave some love to the ROGO and Guilt yesterday. I swear that Guilt makes me giggle like a school girl.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
What's up peckerheads. My softball-playing days are over, which is why I don't come on SBF anymore. I dropped in because I'm in a SBF fantasy baseball league and thought I'd pop over here and see what's going on.
Over!???
So when is that PM coming to Tenessee aye!?

The utrip Flip Washington lives up to the hype. I put about 15 swings on mine last weekend and it's hot! Put one out into the wind on the second swing.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Anyone else hit a Utrip blue Combatant and think, DAAAYYYYYUMMM??????

Did not think my fav of this year's line was gunna be 1pc, or that one...