Buyer Beware cp16 .... where is my bat? ...

mjs

Dodging bullets
I think even if he makes the deal good he should still receive some kind of strike for taking so damn long to finish the deal..

1quick is a real GTG board bro bad deals always happen to the honest ones.

just leave this up....

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
Nice to see you created the USPS d/c number online. 9405 9036 9930 0010 1577 39

Do you think maybe you could take a few minutes and drop it off at the post office?....it's only been two weeks since we agreed to our deal. You've been on here nearly every day, but you wont answer my PM's, so I guess you think I'll just forget about it.

rperron33 - I'm guessing you're related to this guy some how....maybe you can help me out here.

Damn, my last three deals have been headaches. WTF happened to this place?

What's up with the two extra digits? I thought usps conf.#s only came in 20?

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
What's up with the two extra digits? I thought usps conf.#s only came in 20?

I think the last two digits are added when you submit, pay, and print the shipping info online yourself then it just has to be mailed. But i could be wrong about that.

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
I think the last two digits are added when you submit, pay, and print the shipping info online yourself then it just has to be mailed. But i could be wrong about that.

That would make sense. I go to the PO personally and I've never seen this.

TheGriffin

Live free or die
That would make sense. I go to the PO personally and I've never seen this.

The first two digits (usually starting with a 9) are added to the normal confirmation number. This occurs with the in-home printing.

I print all my labels with PayPal and most of the time the con# starts with 91. I prefer to do it this way so I don't have to wait in line at the PO.

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
bump this thread instead of the new one that is not needed

Wish I could change header to "Not GTG" on this thread.

Just want to ensure nobody deals with this DB:

Chris Perron
115 Young St
Pawtucket, RI 02860
401-742-4083

Joker

Chris Perron
115 Young St
Pawtucket, RI 02860
401-742-4083

ask AJ22

also no need to say the guys brother is not good to deal with, he has no part in this

AJ22

Super Moderator

Chris Perron
115 Young St
Pawtucket, RI 02860
401-742-4083

ask AJ22

also no need to say the guys brother is not good to deal with, he has no part in this

Changed ... both in the pre-fix and in the title.

Seems you have his information, correct ?

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
Chris sent me an email tonight...

"I have not stolen your albin. I am not going to go into details about family things that are going on with people I don't know. You will get the bat this week. I WILL have the bat out tomorrow around 3:30-4:00. I will send you a text, email and pm to let you know it is out. Sorry again. "

We've all heard similar excuses before, but I'm still holding on to a glimmer of hope that he's a decent guy.

Redhead #4

Prestige Worldwide
Whatever happen to the days on this board when fellow board members wanted to give a deal to other board members just to be nice!! Now a days it's every man for themselves and who can make the most on a bat or glove!! I have seen bats on here for $500 and that's crazy, deals should be about a player trading another player because they both want what the other player has and it's a good deal for both. Not to see how rich one board member can get on one deal. Or when you say your going to ship ASAP you actually do ship as soon as possible!! I think we need to try and get back to the good old days of doing deals with fellow board members and stop trying to rip everyone off!! Just my two cents