Buyer Beware cp16 .... where is my bat? ...

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
Update: Bat received, deal is completed.

Nice to see you created the USPS d/c number online. 9405 9036 9930 0010 1577 39

Do you think maybe you could take a few minutes and drop it off at the post office?....it's only been two weeks since we agreed to our deal. You've been on here nearly every day, but you wont answer my PM's, so I guess you think I'll just forget about it.

Damn, my last three deals have been headaches. WTF happened to this place?

Last edited by a moderator:

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
From USPS Track & Confirm....

Label/Receipt Number: 9405 9036 9930 0010 1577 39
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Insured

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 18, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
That's a little ****ed up...he doesn't even need to wait on line there.

Not too mention the fact that I left work early to get his bat shipped by the date I promised....nearly two weeks ago. I've busted my ass to ensure every single deal I've ever done on this board is done in a prompt manner. This s**t makes me sick of it all.

jhudge81

Wow that's jacked up. Paid for shipping 2 weeks ago and can't even drop it off at the post office.

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
Well, I played voicemail tag with him this afternoon....at least he responded. He said he has it all packed and ready to ship, just hasn't been able to get to the post office & he'll try to drop it off tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

jhob54

who cares
Its already paid for call the post office they will pick it up. At least they do here. I always print my label and call the po they pick it up next day. WTF get this **** taken care of.

BiggDogg34

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree, should have been sent a while ago. Should stick to his word. Gives all noobs a bad name, and that's not kool. Keep this up top.

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, I played voicemail tag with him this afternoon....at least he responded. He said he has it all packed and ready to ship, just hasn't been able to get to the post office & he'll try to drop it off tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

This is bull****. Don't make a deal if you have no way of completing your end of the deal. Unless you both agreed that it would take him two weeks to ship(which I'm sure is not the case) he is seriously ****ed up.

Basehitter76

NC on 3!!!!!
I think even if he makes the deal good he should still receive some kind of strike for taking so damn long to finish the deal..

1quick is a real GTG board bro bad deals always happen to the honest ones.