Criminal On Ebay At It Again - Item #7206853094 + 7206852211

bigvick

Big Bald & Ugly
He is the one that got me and moak for $1500+... He got another $2K or so from other ballers too... He is a softball player from North Carolina, and he knows about balls and BATS!! He know's whats hot and what people want, and is selling them all over the place and then taking the money and closing his accounts... HE IS SMART/DUMB both at the same time...

His name is BRIAN DALEY from Kings Mountain North Carolina...

He has alias names on the message boards and on ebay... SO WATCH OUT! This dude is a career criminal and will take anyone and everyone for every penny he can...

Big Vick

bigvick

Big Bald & Ugly
JBsoftball4 said:
Obviously he is being found out about because he has pulled his items. Check this out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ6679brianQQhtZ-1

I saw he sold about 10 items earlier this week and has a couple people who are gonna be pissed when they realize they got taken...

I emailed him and called the #'s I have for him as soon as I saw his stuff listed under a new ID...

He tried to act like it was an accident, but he knew damn well what he was doing...

I dont know how many other scams he has going, but I want to try to keep my softball brothers and sisters safe from him...

Biggie

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
He is smart. Instead of ending the auctions early he says they are a mistake so people will still contact him about the items.
This guy looks like a derek gibson clone and hopefully he will be delt with soon.

JBsoftball4

Softball Gigolos
Man I have been reading both yours and Moak's posts this past week in regards to this guy and they totally suck. Man I hope this guys gets what is coming to him in the end.

LAWDOG

Coach
Im About 15 Minutes From Kings Mountain. Brian Daley Give Me All The Info You Have On Him Ill Check In On It.

Contact Numbers. Ect. Do Not Delete Emails + Ism's

LAWDOG

Coach
Daley,brian

(704)692-5024 Is A Cheap Minutes Cellphone. Not Act Listed To Anyone, Buy Mins As You Need Them. I Know There Is Not A Brian Daley Listed As Living In The Kings Mountain Area.

LAWDOG

Coach
No Brian Daley In This Area.

But Their Is

Dailey,brian

426 Casar Belwood Rd.
Lawndale N.c
(704)-538-8310

Next To Kings Mountain. Close Enough To Buy A Disposable Cell Phone

Big Johnson

Knob Stickers
Man WTF is wrong with people go get a real fing job like the rest of us and work for your money you piece of ****s. Stop stealing our hard earned money. Sorry I have to vent and I hope they see it.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
bigvick said:
He is the one that got me and moak for $1500+... He got another $2K or so from other ballers too... He is a softball player from North Carolina, and he knows about balls and BATS!! He know's whats hot and what people want, and is selling them all over the place and then taking the money and closing his accounts... HE IS SMART/DUMB both at the same time...

His name is BRIAN DALEY from Kings Mountain North Carolina...

He has alias names on the message boards and on ebay... SO WATCH OUT! This dude is a career criminal and will take anyone and everyone for every penny he can...

Big Vick

Looks like the ***got bought something, maybe ask the Sellers for some info...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=6679brian&iid=

bigvick

Big Bald & Ugly
GUESS WHO's BACK!

I got his other items taken down and him suspended, and now he is back at it again...

THIS GUY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE RIPPS OFF EVERY SOFTBALL PLAYER HE POSSIBLY CAN!

Items #7207625815 & 7207627552

EVERYONE BE CAREFUL BUYING BATS OR BALLS ON EBAY OR BOARDS FROM ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA WHO DOES NOT HAVE PRIOR FEEDBACK!

This guy has COUNTLESS ALIAS NAMES AND PHONE'S... HE IS A CAREER CRIMINAL AND WILL DO WHAT EVER HE CAN TO CON YOU INTO SENDING HIM $$$ THEN HE WILL SCREW YOU!

Biggie

dhark

LAWDOG said:
No Brian Daley In This Area.

But Their Is

Dailey,brian

426 Casar Belwood Rd.
Lawndale N.c
(704)-538-8310

Next To Kings Mountain. Close Enough To Buy A Disposable Cell Phone
try this Virginia Daley 704 259 5556. This is the # the guy called me back on. I think it is a house phone maybe?

Merritt

Addicted to Softballfans
I t would be good if

you guys could also list his board names and from which boards so others can beware of him everywhere......sorry for your misfortune as well.....find a tall OAK and a short peice of Rope...like Charlie said;)

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
I hate that this scumbag has given NC a bad name..

I am around 2 hours from this jerk and I hate that he is making anyone from NC a target for skepticism. I don't like the NC people to be stereotyped but in this case I agree that adequate good feedback should be first indealing with NC people for now. If it is not adequate, ask to have the deal sent to you before buying. I hate it for me because I have only done a few deals but it is understandable and necessary to insure proper dealings on SBF. My opinion only and I hope I don't piss off any fellow NC brothers.

ocdbatman

Outstanding Bad Dealer
There was another # he had listed earlier.... It was from western NC somewhere.... I actually think he's from the charlotte area because he was taking money orders to a Huntersville PO box. A couple of my fellow ball players got screwed!! I think there is a blog somewhere for this.... Not sure of the site though. Maybe the post master general at that Post Office would be of assistance to all that got scammed!!!

slugger13

This The Gun Line Boss!!"
damn another coward making my home state look like sh*t get a damn job flipping burgers sale your body do something your blood something because soon enough your gonna cross the wrong ball player and they are gonna show this guy what the meaning of mayhem is sorry guys im usually pretty quite but this makes my blood boil keep us posted as if anything changes are if anyone gets to him