image-17.jpg

image-18.jpg

image-19.jpg

image-20.jpg

image-21.jpg

Last edited:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
No, that gets me in trouble. I'm really not sure how people are supposed to get custom Vinci's on this site. PM Longball and ask him.

Don't PM me you will get a no answer. If you PM some people though they will exchange phone numbers and then sell you a custom glove.. Whic is no way is using this site to sell gloves....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Vinci has a 13.25" pattern now but don't advertise it or make a retail model. I don't get it as. I think it would be one of their most popular models. So this is a 13.25" custom with a gigantic I-web.

wcoastsoftball

Vinci has a 13.25" pattern now but don't advertise it or make a retail model. I don't get it as. I think it would be one of their most popular models. So this is a 13.25" custom with a gigantic I-web.

What does this 13.25 with I web custom cost? I may pick up another glove upcoming fall. Not sure in this colorway.

wcoastsoftball

Is is possible to just buy an I web from Vinci? Or somewhere else? Is the stitch pattern on the web in original post standard for I webs?