Customized Combat FaceOff...

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Would anyone that owns one or interested in owning one have any interest at all in a customized mask? My brother in law has started his own Hydrographics business and asked me to allow him to dip my mask. I think it turned out pretty well, and isn't too bad expensive either.

Mask.jpg

WolfPack52

Addicted to Softballfans
Post it in the uniform section with better pics and a price. If the price is right I'm sure you will get some interest.

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm interested as well....define "not that expensive." I will ship my mask on Monday if it's a good price.

dirtman07

yes sir!!!!!!
I'm thinking that on the worth mask...you could pop the the interior cushion out and dip those too....lmk

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Materials and labor on mine was about 45 bucks. I believe it depends on the size of the mask/helmet but this should be the base price and he has a lot of different films.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
$45 for the work he does is really inexpensive. It would almost cost someone that in materials to do a mask, and then when you add labor you are looking at way over $45. Not a bad price if I may say so myself. Just the $45 plus shipping for any film/color you want isn't bad.