Customized Combat FaceOff...

gofisch

Heres mine :D

CIMG0432.jpg

CIMG0433.jpg

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
what exactly is this concept? i keep hearing dipping, but i'm lost. how does it work?

Look up Hydrographics on youtube... easiest way to describe it.

Schiffy, its a new way of graphics. Kind of like what I and you do now. But we use regular cast vinyls. I do a lot of sprint cars, modifieds, etc...graphics as my business. I've been really thinking of getting this for my business, its just the profit margin for regular vinyl graphics is big. But to do a car in hyrdographics, i'd still have to put regular vinyl on, bringing that profit down a lot. So its a catch 98 for me. Love the way hydro graphics work. Got to see it done live at a seminar this summer.

Good **** though. Gonna catch on fast!

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Schiffy, its a new way of graphics. Kind of like what I and you do now. But we use regular cast vinyls. I do a lot of sprint cars, modifieds, etc...graphics as my business. I've been really thinking of getting this for my business, its just the profit margin for regular vinyl graphics is big. But to do a car in hyrdographics, i'd still have to put regular vinyl on, bringing that profit down a lot. So its a catch 98 for me. Love the way hydro graphics work. Got to see it done live at a seminar this summer.

Good **** though. Gonna catch on fast!

This and spray on chrome will be awesome!

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Got my COMbat catchers mask done. Great price and great work. I'll get a pic of it up later.

Last edited:

Thomas94587

Addicted to Softballfans
is this still open business ? I'd like to have my COMbat FaceOff mask to dip the colors. Pink color. In honor of my grandma's breast cancer (and others who have that cancer too)

Thomas94587

Addicted to Softballfans
Wondering about spray paint on FaceOff ? It'll stay last longer or will faded away faster?

just curious.