Da

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
gonna get beat next week against the Packers. IJS.

With the way Minnesota is playing, I'll take a 2-1 start to the season. If Cutler can take care of the ball the way he did today and get any blocking at all from the O-line, they have a chance to win every week.

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
With the way Minnesota is playing, I'll take a 2-1 start to the season. If Cutler can take care of the ball the way he did today and get any blocking at all from the O-line, they have a chance to win every week.

this is the troof.

The D needs to stop them from throwing for 350yds. But the D-line is doing great against the run.

The O-line did a great job of keeping Cutler off his back after the 1 half.

ghetto24

the rope broke
green bays defense is not any better than the cowboys. if the bears play like they did yesterday they have a great chance of beating the packers...

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
did lose to the lions...ijs...

If only Calvin knew how to snatch a ball out of the air and tuck it in like Andre did yesterday rather than palm it like a ra-tard

Now, now...let's not get hung up on technicalities.

will jump on the chiefs bandwagon for noods:D. Deserve something cuz Jamaal Charles screwed my fantasy team

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
gonna get beat next week against the Packers. IJS.

I wouldn't be sure about that

Cutler is playing crazy good so far but it's only two games and one was against the Lions. I hope he keeps banging the slut from the Hills if that's what it takes for him to keep playing this good.

This thread makes me smile.

Is it because you hate the Cowboys or because you like Da Bears?

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
their o-line is the key to their season if you ask me. and they did a great job this week.

whoooooa...

Cutler was on his ass half a dozen times in the first two series. He was getting hit on delayed handoffs when he took a 3 step drop and didn't even have to go through his reads.

They made some adjustments and improved a lot DURING the game, but I don't think Cutler's ribs/back/butt would agree with you that they did a great job this week.

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
whoooooa...

Cutler was on his ass half a dozen times in the first two series. He was getting hit on delayed handoffs when he took a 3 step drop and didn't even have to go through his reads.

They made some adjustments and improved a lot DURING the game, but I don't think Cutler's ribs/back/butt would agree with you that they did a great job this week.

the only adjustments made were that the cowboy's quit putting pressure on him...it wasn't a win for the o-line at all...

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
the only adjustments made were that the cowboy's quit putting pressure on him...it wasn't a win for the o-line at all...

quite possible, but the Bears also started throwing screens, quick hitters over the middle (like Olson's TD catch), etc. During the first series the Dallas D-Line was having a team meeting 5 yards in the Bears backfield on every snap, then for whatever reason that stopped. You're right that Dallas stopped putting on as much pressure (probably a bad idea), but the Bears line did look better when they switched the RT to LT and started keeping a TE in to help.

Sis

I'm not a huge Chiefs fan...but can understand the bargaining. ;)

Brewzer said:
Is it because you hate the Cowboys or because you like Da Bears?

I'm a Bears fan...thanks to my year in Wisconsin. :D

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
quite possible, but the Bears also started throwing screens, quick hitters over the middle (like Olson's TD catch), etc. During the first series the Dallas D-Line was having a team meeting 5 yards in the Bears backfield on every snap, then for whatever reason that stopped. You're right that Dallas stopped putting on as much pressure (probably a bad idea), but the Bears line did look better when they switched the RT to LT and started keeping a TE in to help.

if brookings played d one-tenth as good as he does as a cheerleader :rolleyes: olson's td wouldn't have happened...