Davis Relacing Glove Pics

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
SoftballFans SP125 in orange tan with a touch of something new.

augob4.jpg

jj1sls.jpg

MaverickAH

Player Preferred Elite with new tan laces. Zoom in!

pn1hw.jpg

Sentimental reasons aside, why would anyone pay for a full re-lace on a glove they could've bought brand new for about the same cost???

wlcd1z.jpg

wtvd3p.jpg

ejstpg.jpg

Sentimental reasons aside, why would anyone pay for a full re-lace on a glove that you could buy brand new for about the same cost???

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Sentimental reasons aside, why would anyone pay for a full re-lace on a glove that you could buy brand new for about the same cost???
Kid likes the way it feels and didn't want an expensive glove. I don't know if that counts as sentimental or not. Plus, the quality of the laces from usasportsdirect compared to what you get on a stock Player Preferred is night and day.

Bow Commander

Great looking gloves. I like the GW logo on the palm instead of the Game Day or Pro Steerhide logos. I requested that on my custom and it turned out great.

Last edited:

Soxfan8

Starting Player
These remind me of the Japanese market Under Armour gloves.

Nothing but good things to say about my experience with GW. They’re using quality leather, they’ve got good patterns, and they listen to special requests. I can’t find a stitch out of place.

w2.jpg

These are individually handcrafted models made by my friend BK in China as a proof of concept.
Leather is Japan-tanned US steerhide in the midnight tan color.

2woet54.jpg

2ntxr1v.jpg

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
These remind me of the Japanese market Under Armour gloves.

Nothing but good things to say about my experience with GW. They’re using quality leather, they’ve got good patterns, and they listen to special requests. I can’t find a stitch out of place.

w2.jpg

BK “Mr Lee” was trained in Japan by the same people that make the Japanese model UAs, Nikes, etc.