Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

reinhardlanner

I didn't realize how many I'd bought since
o.png

FCC(SW)RET

Star Player
jj483q.jpg

Just swarted swinging Demarini in November, picked up the CL22 then and added a Aftermath when they went on sale. Also got the Black Ops bag from a buddy on facebook for $140 and he only had it for a few weeks. Plan on adding another Demarini next week, just not sure which one.

Insan3 in the ASA and UTRIP versions. You'll be set.

Rega17

'MERICA
I game the future everywhere. Just got the cl22 last week, can't believe there isn't any hype around this bat. It's very good out the wrapper.
20160520_200240_zpsikk5qwch.jpg

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Half of me wants to buy a J3 to round it out, but I'd never swing it over the J4. Too pricey for a bat I'll probably never swing.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^ has a grip-ton of hits on it. been on the edge of failing compression for nearly 2 years. it amazes me every time it's retested yet somehow passes.

Squatchzilla

Extra Hitter
I game the future everywhere. Just got the cl22 last week, can't believe there isn't any hype around this bat. It's very good out the wrapper.

wild. Mine is a 27 and Im so far very unimpressed with it. Granted, we are a HotDot league and thats all Ive ever hit with it. Im gonna take it out in the spring with some harder balls for about a week and see where its at after that. Its on the chopping block as it stands though.
These are the only Demarinis we have left.
IMG_20161115_213839287_zpscnpgktec.jpg