Demarini Denny C vs Worth AT18

Steve Butler

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both bats in 27oz with 50 swings on each

1. The Denny C is 1/2 oz more end loaded
2. The Denny C is out hitting the AT18 by 30-40 feet
3. The AT18 feels stiff like it will take longer to break in

I would swing the Denny C in a game. But the AT18 would have to get a lot better before I would use it in a game.

My .02

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both bats in 27oz with 50 swings on each

1. The Denny C is 1/2 oz more end loaded
2. The Denny C is out hitting the AT18 by 30-40 feet
3. The AT18 feels stiff like it will take longer to break in

I would swing the Denny C in a game. But the AT18 would have to get a lot better before I would use it in a game.

My .02
Finally I made the right decision buying the DC.

Steve Butler

Addicted to Softballfans
My new Demarini in 26 showed up today and I’m in Chicago for training. Hopefully I can hit it next week

Playr4

Coach
Got a 27 ounce Demarini/Denny Crine. Cant compare to the Alan Tanner Bat by Worth. Did hit the Crine bat along side the Red Suncoast bat. Demarini bat got the same distance as the Suncoast bat. Exit speed about the same for both bats. No radar to measure exit speed. Just went by eye comparison. Put about 200 swings off the tee before hitting live BP. Have a total of about 300 swings on it.

So signs of any webbing.

Crine bat handle is stiffer than the Suncoast bat. Did not feel the bat flex on the Crine. There is a flex in the Suncoast bat just like the red 2 piece Adidas Melee

When hitting Crine bat off tee. Noticed sound change and performance change at about 60 swings.

Dont have a scale to compare the 2 bats or actual weight of the Demarini/Crine bat. The ounce endload in the Crine bat didn't feel like an ounce compared to the Suncoast bat. But did notice that sling shot feeling when hitting through the zone. THe Demarini Crine has a similar swing weight and feel as his Miken DC USSSA bat if you have ever hit the Miken bat.

Crine bat has the best graphics on bat out of all bats, hands down. Lol.

Demarini/Crine bat will be my gamer due to the stiff handle. Always hit one piece Adidas Melee end load prior to hitting the Crine. All other 2 piece bats I hit, could feel a flex in the handle. Couldn't get use to it.

Last edited: