Demarini Malice

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
IMG_1622.JPG Not sure how many people have got to hit one yet but it is without a doubt the hottest out of the wrapper usssa Demarini.

I would recommend only a handful of swings and then gamer status because I'm not sure how the durability is gonna be with it.

We had a couple straight from the wrapper out a tourney today and letting people swing them and it was hitting shots. I hate to say it because I'm sure I'll get some push back, but it was hitting as well or better than most of the new worths and mikens.

I really can't compare to another Demarini because the barrel doesn't feel anything like the other current models.

Mike_Honcho

Magic Man
would you say it'd hands down better than the new breed, kiss the ring or dinger slinger? or is it just outta the wrapper where it shines? not that that's a bad thing, i am just curious to see....thanks.

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Time will tell on that. My Newbreed is my gamer but straight out of the wrapper the Malice might be hotter than my Newbreed already

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
What asa demarini would you say swings/feels similar to the newbreed?

Honestly probably the Future or Omega are the closest I've swung but the only Asa Demarinis I would use would have to have the divergence barrel like the flippers.

The new asa Worth and Mikens are so fire it's not even fair and unless you are swinging a divergence barrel Demarini you are bringing a knife to a gun fight.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy who swung one said it felt exactly like an OG Cartel. Sound, feel, everything. said it was hitting skuds with a couple swing on the one they were swinging.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy who swung one said it felt exactly like an OG Cartel. Sound, feel, everything. said it was hitting skuds with a couple swing on the one they were swinging.
Pretty much my experience so far as well. Nothing but good things to say about it.

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
If you are a fan of Demarini you will love it. It was hitting really well for everyone that tried it yesterday

Krush411

Manager
View attachment 37358 Not sure how many people have got to hit one yet but it is without a doubt the hottest out of the wrapper usssa Demarini.

I would recommend only a handful of swings and then gamer status because I'm not sure how the durability is gonna be with it.

We had a couple straight from the wrapper out a tourney today and letting people swing them and it was hitting shots. I hate to say it because I'm sure I'll get some push back, but it was hitting as well or better than most of the new worths and mikens.

I really can't compare to another Demarini because the barrel doesn't feel anything like the other current models.

Did you hit any 52's with it?

chile

Bad Ape
How did you do?

Tourney wise, fine (individually, that is... Team went 2-2)... But the first two games, it was with a ****ty dudley... So I was just like "meh"... Last two games, I switched to my newbreed and the ball was coming off better... Was scratching my head as to why so when I was the pivot for the men/women ball swaps (see what I did there), I found we were using a tattoo that was miles better than the dudleys... I'll get some BP in this week, I hope.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
My malice has a flat spot on a part of the barrel. Doesn't change how it performs, just something I noticed.