draft day.....

3XC

Big Truss
driving drunk is the equivalent of shooting a gun out of a window into a crowd of people? man stfu and dont act like youve never driven anywhere drunk

I never ran someone over and fled the scene, nor did I rack up 3 hit and runs in one day, nor do I have a single arrest, let alone 3 arrests and felony charges and jail time.

In fact I never did anything remotely as bad as this guy. By your permissive liberal logic this is no big deal. This guy should be in jail for 20 years. I don't buy the "I'm an addict" defense. This piece of **** never took responsibility for his actions. People who want to see him live a fantasy life as a millionaire athlete are idiots. Being an idiot doesn't make you a bad person of course, but Matt Bush is most definitely a bad person.

3XC

Big Truss
Didn't dana stubblefield rape a retarded woman?

Having read the article, it seems she is basically a scam artist trying to fleece him for money. He ****ed the babysitter, who drove to his house, she also represented herself in court cases where she was the defendant. Retarded people don't drive or have the ability to speak on their own behalf before a judge. She can claim to be developmentally disabled, but she isn't, and never was treated as such.

But since its now a crime in Stretch's liberal America to point out that a woman is making a false rape claim for money and/or attention, he'll probably get 20 years in prison. Oh, that poor woman, I hope she gets a second chance to be a piece of **** con artist.

Stretch19

Grow up
I never ran someone over and fled the scene, nor did I rack up 3 hit and runs in one day, nor do I have a single arrest, let alone 3 arrests and felony charges and jail time.

In fact I never did anything remotely as bad as this guy. By your permissive liberal logic this is no big deal. This guy should be in jail for 20 years. I don't buy the "I'm an addict" defense. This piece of **** never took responsibility for his actions. People who want to see him live a fantasy life as a millionaire athlete are idiots. Being an idiot doesn't make you a bad person of course, but Matt Bush is most definitely a bad person.

you compared the act of driving drunk to shooting a gun out the window into a crowd...stfu you salty bastard

20 years? there are people that have murdered others who have done less than 39 months in jail...grow up

3XC

Big Truss
who he was interviewing for child care...wait, what?

The whole "developmentally disabled" thing was a barb to get media attention. Nobody knows who Dana Stubblefield is outside from 35+ year old 49ers fans.

Did he rape her? Probably not. Rape victims tend to not make a beeline to a lab to get semen taken out of them and preserved for a civil court case. In fact, people who are raped tend not to report the rapes until well after the fact. 1 in 3 rapes is reported at all. Getting this whole thing documented and then Stubblefield taking and passing a polygraph (such as they are, unreliable) but his willingness to totally cooperate and then the cops arrest him at his kids school in front of his children, WTF. This is a black guy getting the wrong end of the very biased and pro-female criminal justice system. Sucks for him. He's being railroaded.

3XC

Big Truss
or is just running over someones head in a hit and run the equivalent of shooting into a crowd?

From a mens rea standpoint, yeah, it is. Its depraved heart murder. Look it up, you love looking stuff up, you'd make a great paralegal.

Stretch19

Grow up
so driving drunk isnt the same as shooting into a crowd, only if you hit someone, run over their head and leave the scene...makes perfect sense

Stretch19

Grow up
From a mens rea standpoint, yeah, it is. Its depraved heart murder. Look it up, you love looking stuff up, you'd make a great paralegal.

except dude didnt die so there goes that...almost found the perfect opportunity to drop a depraved heart murder reference on someone

maxresdefault.jpg

Stretch19

Grow up
and yeah, im sure if he had killed the dude he would have gotten charged with 2nd degree murder or manslaughter like just about everyone else who kills someone in a DUI accident does...but depraved heart murder sounded much cooler than what everyone else gets charged with

3XC

Big Truss
Stretch with the quadruple post, talking about depraved hearts when he lives life like a character from The Normal Heart.

SD44

Now I swear...
A true understanding of mens rea...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5O5jd5cqZA[/ame]

Primo

fat and famous pablo
everytime i hear mens rea, all i can think about is legally blonde where she defines it in the courtroom and the judge bitches at her.....

ive seen that movie twice....

SD44

Now I swear...
For me it's the movie above ^^^^^. Gene Wilder flipping out thinking it's an STD, lol

3XC

Big Truss
Stretch goes to mens bathhouses on the rea.

Missing an L cause Villy came through and we burned it, go tell somebody.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
they discussed that the day of and all dallas wanted was to know whether or not they were going to draft elliot and, from teh sounds of it, Bmore just woudln't tell them......."we will trade you if you dont take Elliot"

i dont think they were going after Ramsey......i think they wanted Elliot. Dallas would have traded them had they just said "we want ramsey" but they wouldn't.....

granted, none of this has to be true at all......and it's a very non ozzie thing to do.....just weird