draft day.....

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
ESPN making a boatload of changes to the NFL coverage team. Ray Lewis, Cris Carter, Ditka, Dilfer are OUT. Randy Moss, Matt Hasselbeck, and Charles Woodson are IN.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
depending on Charles Woodson, i'm going to say this is a lateral move, at best.......

I bet i like Hasselbeck and i bet Randy Moss bothers the **** out of me....i'm actually intrigued to see how Woodson does....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I want someone who isn't predictable.....and i dont know who that is.

I like Herm Edwards......he yells a lot and gets all fired up plus i dont really know what he's gonna say/do.....he's unpredictable which is the only thing anymore which makes sports analysts worth watching. it's why Skip gets any pub and he obviously does it on prupose just for ratings.....cuase he sucks

Berman gonna be Berman, Cris Carter gonna be Cris Carter...Irvin too. Dilfer's dime's suck and he's a dbag who tries really hard not to be a dbag but he can't help it.

Steve Young is too smug and political but i like what he says...he just reminds me of people i dont like

I can't understand emmitt......

I like Ray Lewis but he's Ray lewis and shouldn't be on TV

Bring back Sterling Sharpe....probably my all time favorite

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont know what that means but no....harold sucks and is dumb. Sharpe is intelligent and articulate

you're a racist

Primo

fat and famous pablo
o/u on how many times Moss relates something to how he did it when he was playing is 5 references for every full minute of analysis

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Just throw the ball up and let the receiver go up and get it and do his damn job. And then he can take the next 3 plays off.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
it'll be new and entertaining for a bit.....

that southern redneck draw from a ghetto fabulous thug.....heavenly