draft day.....

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
The players are just a backdrop to the commercials. Whats so hard to understand?

3XC

Big Truss
I got some pils some ipas and also some malbecs. One of 'em is fidna get murked

Union Brewing Company "Steady Eddie" IPA, yes, that Eddie. Has Eddie Murray stats on the can. And its good. Same people that made that duckpin pale ale I sent ya.

If you want some LMK. Its damn good. I was gonna send Ross some but he don't answer his PMs.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
If I want some? Pssshhhh

Of course I do. I'll load up a box of local beers and **** and exchange with you.

Bosa. More like Nosa. Amirite?

3XC

Big Truss
You like Gose? Its weird, if you like sours I'll send some Old Pro with it. If you don't like sours you'll hate it.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I do not like sours. I've had one or two that were tolerable, it's just not enjoyable for me for some reason. Feels like I should just drink liquor.

Marshenko

Goddamned Ravens gonna get one of Ramsey, Buckner or Tunsil. ****ing **** ass **** **** poop ass negro crap.

3XC

Big Truss
Goddamned Ravens gonna get one of Ramsey, Buckner or Tunsil. ****ing **** ass **** **** poop ass negro crap.

You knew they would though. Dallas has Tyron Smith, they need a tackle like Ariel Winter needs breast implants.

3XC

Big Truss
Flacco is elite though.

11957568.jpg