Dudley

bigdog9

Addicted to Softballfans
looking for red knob 27 oz. end loaded Dudley`s early model...rare I know ..just putting it out there ...any help..checked all the bat sites. thanks BD9

MPT23

Putting on the foil
You are looking for the most sought after bat in the most sought after weight. Gonna be tough, but good luck.

Wayne 33

Banned User
Lol sorry bud, I had no idea that thing was that good. I’m a balanced guy and swing the black and yellow but this thing isn’t close to being broke in and is crazy. Good luck

I have a 1/2 ounce end load and it hits as good. Just has a small sweet spot.

showmethemoney

Part Time Player
I'm looking for the OG 12" EL Dudley (Red Knob) in a 28-29oz variety, preferably low hits.
If anyone has one or knows of one for sale or possible trade, please let me know.

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys are crazy if you spend $250 on any senior bat....the new 2pc Dudleys and Adidas are much better and can be had for under $200...

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
How is everyone saying these new Dudley's are so great and they aren't even in production.Quite a few durability issue being reported with the new Adidas also.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys are crazy if you spend $250 on any senior bat....the new 2pc Dudleys and Adidas are much better and can be had for under $200...
I have broken 2 Adidas in 2 years my OG dudley is still going strong.So that $250 may not be all that ridiculous for a bat that lasts.

Last edited:

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm new to senior...the 1st senior bat I bought was a 29oz og dudley 12in......it wasn't even close to my utrip bats....tiny sweetspot compraed to 2pc....all the newer 2pc bats are better than 1pc dudleys....

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm new to senior...the 1st senior bat I bought was a 29oz og dudley 12in......it wasn't even close to my utrip bats....tiny sweetspot compraed to 2pc....all the newer 2pc bats are better than 1pc dudleys....
That's odd alot of people would disagree about the 1pc Dudley.Wondering if you got a dud.I am for sure getting a 2pc Dudley if the ever ship but for now the 1 PC work just fine.