E Worlds....Disney....

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
OSC the fields are 300' fences dirt infields, Nice park all around.. Make sure if you bring fans, That they go to Disney to get the weekend pass.. No other parks sell them. We found out the hard way last year. Also this tournament will be using all rules from the rule book. Even on the temp fences they install at 300' it is an inning ending out and offensive ejection.

tdcs1323

Addicted to Softballfans
9:10am osceola field 5

i think we play a team from md dont remember what my coach said the team name was but i know they have sports 55 attached to their team name, is this any of you guys on here or any of you know this team. we are ghostriders from sc...

tdcs1323

Addicted to Softballfans
mickey

i think we play yall if we win our first game cause if we win at 9:10 we play on the same field at 11:30, maybe thats where my coach was gettin the sports 55 from....

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone bringing any bats for sale there??? :D

yes im bringing my SCN8 Blue Flex to sell... i had it sold on ebay a couple weeks ago for $255 but the person never paid or contacted me after i sent them like 5 emails....

so this baby is back up for sale....

godsfavorite32

Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!
i think we play a team from md dont remember what my coach said the team name was but i know they have sports 55 attached to their team name, is this any of you guys on here or any of you know this team. we are ghostriders from sc...

we are playing to Organized Chaos from MD....

Kozloski3

Addicted to Softballfans
us demboyz out of CT play a team shockers out of ohio i think i 1:50 thursday at field d14. anyone ever heard of this team before?

The Shamrocks are a very solid team. They are young and made up of mostly ex-college ball players I believe. They can get very hot with the sticks and play good to great D every game.

this is very true they are a good team play against them a lot they are a bunch of good guys

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
its pretty sweet i see games set for the stadium.......are they putting up a snow fence??