E Worlds....Disney....

swish16

What goes here?
I got here at 1:00 Monday weather has been pretty decent so far nowhere near the humidity from last year... If neone wants to get together and hit some bp pm me

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Im flying down within the next 12 hours. I have no idea what time my flight leaves nor do i have any flight info such as what airline im flying. I dont even know where Im staying at in Orlando. All I know is we have Orange Crush Thursday at 1:50 on H22.

marty15

Im flying down within the next 12 hours. I have no idea what time my flight leaves nor do i have any flight info such as what airline im flying. I dont even know where Im staying at in Orlando. All I know is we have Orange Crush Thursday at 1:50 on H22.

Why are you awake?

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Shouldnt you be leaving soon as well marty? Maybe we will be on the same flight. You flying out of newark?

Cotter8

We landed on the moon!
ive had both...fluffanutters... and grits... i lived in florida for 7 years but ihave lived in mass a lot longer so i pahk my cah in hahvad yahd!!!!!

cant wait to get to florida on tuesday night!!!!!

Hey Sully, what team? Down here to watch my bf's team and will look you local guys up if I can...good luck and swing well!!

Cotter8

We landed on the moon!
nice.... we play thursday at 4:10 at osceola 5

If I would just put my drink down and read through these threads, I'd see this sooner, lol. Skunk Apes are playing at Osceola 4:15 tomorrow. I'll try to stop by but again, good luck!

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
How is everybody doing? Lost our first game, were fighting to stay in it. Sully, I think we just played you guys. Skunk apes?

akabigdaddy13

RAY,what did you do Ray?
my question is....how do most of the FLA teams Get to worldS without playing staTES AND nATIONALS LIKE THE REST OF US HAVE TOO>>>> WTF?

akabigdaddy13

RAY,what did you do Ray?
i emplore the dirt dawgs from RI to question that florida teams elegibility for the worlds.....anyone who know them call em.

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
Last edited:

akabigdaddy13

RAY,what did you do Ray?
http://www.usssa.com/sports/viewteamhistory.asp?CurrentSeasonOnly=1&teamid=1465777

gary welch... c player usssa. russells paint

on etp fla mattress roster

http://www.usssa.com/sports/viewteamhistory.asp?CurrentSeasonOnly=1&teamid=1305983

will crouch.. automatic move up to D last year played with sons of pitches....

http://www.usssa.com/usssa/usssa-general/2009To2010Moveups.pdf

automatic reclassification by mens division... look for Fla team sons of pitches. he's on roster

nice background check Ed. way to go buddy!!

akabigdaddy13

RAY,what did you do Ray?
etp and boom both lose. feist moves on tho play dirt dawgs only two more wins and its stadium time....good luck!! guttermaster playing now.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Anxiously awaiting the update for 10:20 games. Ga team left standing is Diamonds after dark. Anybody got an update?