E Worlds - Orlando FL

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Unfortunately I'll be sandbagging in E but with a good bunch of guys...DGC/E-Ball Evolution...

JDuB24

Addicted to Softballfans
is there a place you can go and look at a list of the teams that are entered? if you go to the usssa site it just has a question mark I think still. the one in vegas has a team list.

bis25

Throwin hunnits
i was going t oplay with buddha for the end of the year, i would of been there when they cruised past you guys in the nationals.

Another illegal player :rolleyes:

We were up 9-2 in the 4th. Couldnt field a ball in the last 3 innings.

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
It's weird that Florida doesn't have alot of hometown teams in this I wish our team would but usually Utrip doesn't draw a big crowd in our area even though worlds is in our backyard

bis25

Throwin hunnits
It's weird that Florida doesn't have alot of hometown teams in this I wish our team would but usually Utrip doesn't draw a big crowd in our area even though worlds is in our backyard

dont worry. There are 3 Florida teams with zero points and Im sure there will be 15-20 more :rolleyes:

PSN15

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone needs hotels contact the world gate resort ask for the "softball" rate of $55 per night. Great hotel at a great price.

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
Whits right about that i forgot plus I believe there's a few more qualifiers for teams here shortly

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
I'm willing to bet that with a week to week and a half of the tourney the amount of teams will double. Teams wait until the last second so that no one can research their roster and they can sneak in some players that don't belong playing in "E".

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
dont worry. There are 3 Florida teams with zero points and Im sure there will be 15-20 more :rolleyes:

Truth spoken here^^^^^^

Happens all the time in all classes. I believe a E Coed team from Florida won it a couple years ago and the only tournament they played all year was FL "D" States.

Frank the Tank

Addicted to Softballfans
There are PLENTY of teams already listed in the tourney that dont belong playing E! Not to mention a registered D team in there.

I'm willing to bet that with a week to week and a half of the tourney the amount of teams will double. Teams wait until the last second so that no one can research their roster and they can sneak in some players that don't belong playing in "E".