El Diablo and the Demon

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I think Chile needs to rename this thread to El Diablo/ Demon haha.
After today’s BP session I can officially say this Demon is my favorite out the wrapper bat I’ve ever tried. That’s saying a lot. Performance is up there with the best of them. I’m a big believer in what fits your swing is more important than what is the “hottest”. This one just fits my swing. Me and two buddies (board bros on here too) hit the field today and I decided to record my last round. I was gassed at this point. Had two good rounds before this. Edited 8 minutes of video down to about 1.( Lots of line drives. Few pop ups. Few foul balls) Not my sound effects btw lol. Hitting all Evil 52+ BP balls and last swing is a Evil Rocket. Field is 315’. One buddy tried it for the first time. He mentioned it felt and sounded like a senior bat. I haven’t tried one. But won’t mind hitting them when I’m older if that’s true haha.

dunkky

doesn't look like you need all these evil empire's help to clear the fence. you probably could do it with a log. lol

BOLTMAN21

Manager
doesn't look like you need all these evil empire's help to clear the fence. you probably could do it with a log. lol

Thanks brotha! Every now and then I get a hold of one. We play year round in SoCal. We get plenty of time to practice.

dunkky

We better be careful ot they'll start labeling us as a cult like the Monsta boyz :cool:

too late, you already are. lol swing 25oz then, you will be equal to them.. :) but damn, these guys really make me wanna swing one of those for sure. i am brainwashed. i wanna swing one of the anarchys and blueline from this year, don't care the rest as i don't think they are better than xxl or dc41. i would like to see their version of full oz endload though.

Normy

Monsta’s are great bats!! In the right hands. My swing hates them in games.
I've actually only swung a Monsta once(Torch). Definitely did not fit my swing but a DNA would probably be much closer. That's one more time than I've ever swung an Anarchy...I did find a dealer on the FB page who lives nearby. Said I could take some demo swings ;)

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I prefer the feedback of the diablo in general...strangely enough, I have not hit classic m's with the demon and diablo yet...just 52's and 44's

Having not swung the Demon and solely comparing the Diablo to the Nitrous, I prefer the feedback of the Diablo as well. Something about one-pieces that I truly appreciate.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
too late, you already are. lol swing 25oz then, you will be equal to them.. :) but damn, these guys really make me wanna swing one of those for sure. i am brainwashed. i wanna swing one of the anarchys and blueline from this year, don't care the rest as i don't think they are better than xxl or dc41. i would like to see their version of full oz endload though.
Rebellion is full oz and the awakening.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Anyone else have any feedback on their Diablo or Demon? I'm stuck at 65 swings on my Diablo..still nursing some ligament damage in my ankle. Just curious as to anyone / everyone else's thoughts thus far.

Bagz

Bang!!
Anyone done a table test on the demon vs nitrous?
Debating a demon purchase if el is lesser than...

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Hit the past two mornings and my swing count is roughly 175 swings. Great exit speed and I can see it getting better, but the feeling hasn't changed. Meaning I'm not feeling the barrel flex or even expand much at this point. Quite the opposite of my Nitrous. I was expecting a little quicker break in but I'm not disappointed by any means. I prefer a more lengthy process. The sound is slowly changing but I'm really hoping at about 200 swings, I get some better barrel feedback. I keep forgetting to get some video. Will hopefully have something by weeks end.

chile

Bad Ape
From what I've heard it's lesser than. Chile would be your man though.

I have not but I can check here in a few...was thinking of doing a quick bucket off the tee with the magnificent 3 this morning.

edit: did the table test...both the same.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Hit the past two mornings and my swing count is roughly 175 swings. Great exit speed and I can see it getting better, but the feeling hasn't changed. Meaning I'm not feeling the barrel flex or even expand much at this point. Quite the opposite of my Nitrous. I was expecting a little quicker break in but I'm not disappointed by any means. I prefer a more lengthy process. The sound is slowly changing but I'm really hoping at about 200 swings, I get some better barrel feedback. I keep forgetting to get some video. Will hopefully have something by weeks end.
I'm now at approx 250 cuts on mine. Half Evil BP+ 52's and half Evil rockets and small mix of classic M and 44's. Performance seems the same as it did when I unwrapped it. Maybe opened up a bit more. Was GTG from swing one. Paint holding up fine. Light webbing around the barrel when you look closely. Only real noticeable webbing is over the ball marks around the barrel (as in the ball marks are showing the beautiful vertical webbing from the contact flex) Although part of me says I should stick to 52's from here on out, I'm thinking I need to test the durability and report back. I'll be THAT guy. (Someone has to...... plus two more are on the way)
You're welcome fellas. ;)

Normy

I'm now at approx 250 cuts on mine. Half Evil BP+ 52's and half Evil rockets and small mix of classic M and 44's. Performance seems the same as it did when I unwrapped it. Maybe opened up a bit more. Was GTG from swing one. Paint holding up fine. Light webbing around the barrel when you look closely. Only real noticeable webbing is over the ball marks around the barrel (as in the ball marks are showing the beautiful vertical webbing from the contact flex) Although part of me says I should stick to 52's from here on out, I'm thinking I need to test the durability and report back. I'll be THAT guy. (Someone has to...... plus two more are on the way)
You're welcome fellas. ;)
Way to take one for the team bud!

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Got my Demon today and took it out for BP. Impressive bat. I got a 27oz and when I picked it up, it felt to me like it had a noticeable endload. When I was swinging it, I didn't notice the endload. It swings really smooth. I have a 27oz EST XL and a 27oz DC41 (both ASA) and I think I prefer the feel of the Demon. I'll put some more swings on it this weekend.