El Diablo and the Demon

kratos1981

I have two ambassadors coming my way in 28 and 27ozs. I live in the Chicagoland area so I wont be swing it in BP any time soon or else I would give a review.

dunkky

would've been entertaining to see the video of that homerun derby. i would like to swing 1oz endload rebellion...

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I was thinking the same thing...
I'm thinking you guys are nuts playing when its so cold you need to change bats :). I hate playing ball in the cold. :mad: I haven't picked up a bat since black Friday where I swung a cheap 30 oz Hammer in a big ball tourney. Rainouts, holidays and football lately. That being said, my Phantom ships out Wednesday (hopefully). I'll knock off some rust and record/post a video and start a Phantom thread for those interested... (unless Chile thinks this should be called the "El Diablo and the demon and the Phantom" thread o_O)

Pretty

Softball is cool
No more than 300...i lost count after initial bp sessions at 150...its been game only for the most part

Did you put down you worth bats for this? Weren’t you swinging the USA legit and XL? I am asking as I am a huge fan of the Harvey over anything else I have swung but I have not touched a anarchy bat yet.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Did you put down you worth bats for this? Weren’t you swinging the USA legit and XL? I am asking as I am a huge fan of the Harvey over anything else I have swung but I have not touched a anarchy bat yet.
Try a Demon bud. The Harvey is a great bat, as is all the other long barrel Worth inner barrel stuff. You won't be disappointed.

chile

Bad Ape

I put down everything else for this. If I could swing it in utrip/nsa, I would...it just works the best for me right now...and I'd say that's a fair indictment since my teammates have been picking it up over their gamers (freak BBs and ESTs) and they're wowed with the performance.

*edit - but as with anything, it's subjective so I don't imagine every single person will like it.

**edit - I also really like the O2 Carbon so there's that :/

Last edited: