El Diablo and the Demon

chile

Bad Ape
Nice! Did you get a 27 oz?

Keep me posted when you get some work on it. I don’t like being too far behind you these days.

I did...if it does, indeed, have more EL than the demon, it should be loads of fun to hit...hopefully, I’ll have it Monday and put some New Year’s Day bp on it...believe me, it’s cheaper to keep some distance ;)

The 2018 holiday sales pull so far:

2 plagues
2 resmondos
1 2pc el empire
1 vet
1 og ff el
1 omega 2 carbon
1 13 am
1 15 am
1 ambassador

Last edited:

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Kind of late...meant to reply sooner.

Dual stamp DeMarini weather. A nice Deuce.

That’s the best bat for cold weather and 44/375 leagues.

Ive repeatedly swung my 1st batch ( no nsa stamp ) green deuce in 32° weather with 44/375 isa x-rocks and multi-layer dudley ta's. Bat has around 800 swings and pretty much still looks pristine. She's a tank. Also, my girl got me a 28 oz. demon for xmas. So im super stoked.

Last edited:

chile

Bad Ape
got my 27oz ambassador yesterday...may try and hit it today but the feedback I've received from @BOLTMAN21 leads me to believe this won't be much different than the recent offerings...dry swinging it, I don't feel any difference in EL sooooo anyhoo...i'm on the fence about it even rating it's own thread at some point :/

Projectcam

got my 27oz ambassador yesterday...may try and hit it today but the feedback I've received from @BOLTMAN21 leads me to believe this won't be much different than the recent offerings...dry swinging it, I don't feel any difference in EL sooooo anyhoo...i'm on the fence about it even rating it's own thread at some point :/
I got a 27oz as well, I normally swing 28’s so I thought it was in my head that the endload get similar to the Demon.

chile

Bad Ape
hit the ambassador with a bucket that was largely a mix of bp52+, tattoo 52 spinrs and Dudley 52/300 ZNs...last dozen'ish were worth platinum bp's, tattoo green/yellow spinrs and 3 classic m's...felt just like the demon to me. handle, feedback...all of it. hit just as good. for those that say/said rebellion repaint, I didn't get that impression. hits much better than the 2 rebellions I had out of the wrapper...good thing they didn't **** with a good thing on this...or it's just me on that. either way, anarchy put out a good bat.

quick clip

dunkky

so no 1oz endload feel uh? from what i read, rebellion wouldn't be hot out of wrapper. maybe 2 to 300 afterward. but once it's opened up, it launches missiles is what i heard.

according to John william, just wait a little. he said something new will be coming out shortly that will blow away everything else..

Projectcam

so no 1oz endload feel uh? from what i read, rebellion wouldn't be hot out of wrapper. maybe 2 to 300 afterward. but once it's opened up, it launches missiles is what i heard.

according to John william, just wait a little. he said something new will be coming out shortly that will blow away everything else..
Yup, John has been swinging Anarchy’s LC 2019 Line.

chile

Bad Ape
so no 1oz endload feel uh?...but once it's opened up, it launches missiles is what i heard...

Not from what I felt hitting it today...I even dry swung it with the demon and didn’t feel a difference...I put 45 on it today and there were more than a few shots that I didn’t see this early on with the rebellion and pink...

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
I did...if it does, indeed, have more EL than the demon, it should be loads of fun to hit...hopefully, I’ll have it Monday and put some New Year’s Day bp on it...believe me, it’s cheaper to keep some distance ;)

The 2018 holiday sales pull so far:

2 plagues
2 resmondos
1 2pc el empire
1 vet
1 og ff el
1 omega 2 carbon
1 13 am
1 15 am
1 ambassador

13 am?!?

BOLTMAN21

Manager
hit the ambassador with a bucket that was largely a mix of bp52+, tattoo 52 spinrs and Dudley 52/300 ZNs...last dozen'ish were worth platinum bp's, tattoo green/yellow spinrs and 3 classic m's...felt just like the demon to me. handle, feedback...all of it. hit just as good. for those that say/said rebellion repaint, I didn't get that impression. hits much better than the 2 rebellions I had out of the wrapper...good thing they didn't **** with a good thing on this...or it's just me on that. either way, anarchy put out a good bat.

quick clip
Agreed! Felt way more Demon then Rebellion for me as well. It was a Demon with more booty to me. Which is not a bad thing.

Now if they will just release a LC bat with black or dark gray Matte paint already I'll be stoked again.

dunkky

sounds like its not even demon with rebellion end load. cuz no one is feeling the 1 oz end load.

you know, how marketing works.. Anarchy makes great bats, but they are also business people.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
sounds like its not even demon with rebellion end load. cuz no one is feeling the 1 oz end load.

you know, how marketing works.. Anarchy makes great bats, but they are also business people.

You mean "Demon with an ugly paint job" wouldn't have sounded as appealing?

dunkky

beauty is eye of beholder bro. check their facebook, they love that color. lol

they make sounds like a new next great thing, but the fact is its the same bat or bat with some minor tweak... No fact, just an opinion, since you guys saying you don't feel it much different than demon. so..

Projectcam

Hmm, I swung my Ambassador today and felt like it was hotter out of the wrapper then my Demon was. The ambassador I have is a 27 and my Demon is a 28 (What I normally swing). In my opinion both of them are still behind my Diablo as far as performance goes. Only real difference is the barrel is more forgiving on the two piece bats.

Chubby_43

My Demon update.. I used it last night in a HR Derby. Hitting Classic M's... She hung in there pretty good. I finished 2nd in a Swing Off with the guy who won it using a Utrip Worth. I was impressed by some of the shots but I could the bat wasn't made for those balls. They would fly off the bat but seemed to lose steam after they cleared the fence. I truly felt if I was hitting 52's they would have went much further. I think she is ready now, so I will BP on Tuesday with 52's... Everyone on the field was asking what bat that was. The sound was awesome. I think I sold a few of them last night.

HarryL Southpaw

Addicted to Softballfans
From my understanding the Ambassador is basically a Rebellion but with the new tech like the Nitrous, Demon and Diablo
That's what I heard too but now that these bats are hitting the market, most of feedback on the Anarchy BST/Discussiobn page says its basically a Demon with different paint.

Has anyone swung the Rebellion AND Ambassador able to confirm this? Alos, why are Rebellions so hard to find? Just curious.

I won both an Ambassador and Demon in some raffles and just curious what to keep and what to trade/sell lol

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Fact is as with the rest of these manufacturers alot of these latest greatest are really more than likely repaints .. js...none of us will ever truly know there is any difference in new models vs lastyears...

chile

Bad Ape
as much as I dislike the ambassador paint job, I could easily discard the demons for it and not skip a beat so yeah, the differences are pretty subtle (if there are actual differences...which the mfg may very well believe makes the bats "different") between the two for me. i'm gonna swing my nitrous for a while and let the demon(s) sit ;)