factory hitter

iowa_kid

Manager
Standards have changed quite a bit since some changes in the FH system.. But surely they don't just let anyone in... First step would probably be not owning all those other brands and be swinging only Demarini..

iowa_kid

Manager
move or delete this thread

Preferrably delete.. Maybe I'll stop getting all the pm's asking how to be a FH.. Mind u everyone that's asking has a list of 8+ bats in there signature and none of which are demars.. Why would u wanna be a factory hitter for a company you don't even use already.. Let alone why would demar pick you to be a FH

select_22

The Veteran
Step one. Own only demars
Step two. Don't be a douche
Step three. When you see CL and demarini team in town butter CL up with some drinks n buy him a cake
Step four. Hope you are good enough looking... Err...

If your good, you will be noticed, and if noticed word will get around and people will want to try your sticks, promote the company yourself and let people swing your bats of (insert brand here) convert people.

snacks

Step one. Own only demars
Step two. Don't be a douche

If your good, you will be noticed, and if noticed word will get around and people will want to try your sticks, promote the company yourself and let people swing your bats of (insert brand here) convert people.

fixed it for you.

select_22

The Veteran
Snacks needs a signature bat. Little league would be fun size n adult king size!

PS thanks for fixing my post. I'll save some money if I ever meet em, time to take that stash n buy more bats

snacks

oh come on snacks you know you were picked because of your great looks!

Then what was I picked for??

tumblr_m3gx5sAXj91qaob1m.gif

Snacks needs a signature bat. Little league would be fun size n adult king size!

PS thanks for fixing my post. I'll save some money if I ever meet em, time to take that stash n buy more bats

whoa whoa whoa.......ugly AND fat jokes!?

select_22

The Veteran
No fat jokes here, now comparing anyone to IK we are all fat.

I think Demarini Snack would be awesome bat. Have halfway up barrel the wrapper being peeled back and at end cap look like part has been eatten.

Will B

DeMarini Nation
I got like 8 PM's today asking me "how to become a FH?", I was wondering why all the PM's????? Now I know!!:D

jward33

It's a combo of who u know ..where u live and your dedication to the D!
Not so much your softball skill...that's a plus I'm sure...also no gonna get freebie stuff...or so I've been told...no more $$ for FH for now...

addicted2bats

the first step in becoming a FH, is not to ask to be one......

If you're worthy of being/becoming a FH, you'll be asked I'm sure. They don't just hand the title to anyone who asks for it. Go out there and earn it, and maybe in the future instead of "hey, can I become a FH?" you can have something more along the lines of "I feel like I'm deserving of being a FH because I've done this, this, this, and this."

daddy_ja

Amateur bat huer
Being a FH has very little to do with your playing ability and a lot to do with your marketability.

addicted2bats

Being a FH has very little to do with your playing ability and a lot to do with your marketability.

right, thats what I'm saying. Work the D brand on your own, so that you can approach a D rep about the FH with some of the things you've done to market the D brand.

For example, in the short time I've been swinging D's, I've already converted 2 of my teams from Miken/Worth or full Easton to be about 75% Demarini guys now. I generally take 7 bats to league games, and let my teams use them. For the last couple weeks I haven't seen anything but one of MY bats come to the plate. And I've got guys telling me they have their own on the way too. I've even sold some of their bats on here to get them $$$ for a Demarini.

Demarini isn't very big in the DC area, I'm trying to do something abuot that after I saw the light lol

Not that I'm trying to become a FH or anything, my job in the military keeps my time limited enough that I wouldn't be a good candidate for it at this time.....but as an example for someone looking to get into it.