Fake receipts

hitBOMBS2

making a ***back
Agree with Colby here.

Also, if you can't figure out how to return a bat, shame on you. All this talk about non transferable garbage is weak talk. Screw the system and manufactors. If person "x" buys a bat for $299 (you're retarded) you are owed a return regardless if the date has passed on The receipt. IMHO. Why is it fair for the companies to take someone's hard earn money and not have the desence to throw them a bone? They rape the public on the bats anyways so I'm for raping them back. Why do u think I buy bats under $100? Cause they're good? No. For the returns.

I don't sell receipts noobs. Don't pm me. This is my rant.

FreakShow34

One minute left
Good idea here

I know it wont happen, because the bat companies can still charge a higher price and their reason behind it is because you get a return. :rolleyes: Like I said before... I only plan on buying NIW NR from now on. I never break them, so there is no reason for me to worry about a return.

I think it would be interesting to see how much it costs a bat company to actually issue a return. It must be worth it if they are all spending time and money to work on issuing returns. I still think they will have to put some kind of warranty on it... 90 days from date of purchase or something. They need to track the serial numbers as well... with technology these days it shouldn't be that difficult. Just a thought.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
This **** makes me laugh, we make a big deal on here about you are only as good as your word and your rep. Now every time someone has an issue, I have to hear TFB this is the risk of buying used bats. Sorry that is a load of crap, the seller is still responsible for what they are selling even if its used. So can I go ahead and sell all my WRs as returnable because since I bought the bat so the buyer can't legitimately return it? Its just as big a lie as saying the bat comes with a legit receipt and it not. So given receipts aren't supposed to be transferred, but the reality is most companies don't care. When people ask for price checks we quote different prices for having a receipt vs not having a receipt because having a receipt allows the bat to be returned and therefore has more value.

How much the seller owes you depends on what the final result was. If the bat just got sent back then $20 seems about right. If the seller got banned from returning bats in the future the price needs to be more.

FreakShow34

One minute left
This **** makes me laugh, we make a big deal on here about you are only as good as your word and your rep. Now every time someone has an issue, I have to hear TFB this is the risk of buying used bats. Sorry that is a load of crap, the seller is still responsible for what they are selling even if its used. So can I go ahead and sell all my WRs as returnable because since I bought the bat so the buyer can't legitimately return it? Its just as big a lie as saying the bat comes with a legit receipt and it not. So given receipts aren't supposed to be transferred, but the reality is most companies don't care. When people ask for price checks we quote different prices for having a receipt vs not having a receipt because having a receipt allows the bat to be returned and therefore has more value.

How much the seller owes you depends on what the final result was. If the bat just got sent back then $20 seems about right. If the seller got banned from returning bats in the future the price needs to be more.

I would agree with that. There are reps from every manufacturer on this board... there is no way bat companies are not aware of people selling used bats with receipts. If the bat companies really wanted to stop people from "giving away" receipts, they would track the serial numbers and require you to register your bat within so many days of purchase, but like you said... they dont seem to care. (Unless you have a fake one)

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
WTF balls deep!?! How many ****** threads are you gonna make about this!? The other one went 600+posts! After all this mess you deserve nothing!

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
WTF balls deep!?! How many ****** threads are you gonna make about this!? The other one went 600+posts! After all this mess you deserve nothing!

Um actually I didn't make this thread and didn't comment until page 4 I think so its not my thread

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Ok one thing that wasn't mentioned is after all offers were off the table to buyer (which is myself) asked for something very simple, but it was also rejected (which is his right) but it wasn't asking for money or and type of refunding other than a simple apology about sending me a fake receipt, which even from the start never happened.

I guess an apology was too much to ask for after agreeing that the money situation was dumb and I didn't wanna deal with that anymore so was not expecting any money.

You put the guy on blast and wouldn't listen to anyone else or really make a good faith attempt to let him fix the deal. I wouldn't apologise to you either.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Is this what I think it is? What kind of dumb ass puts his name on the warranty request and return address with someone elses name on the receipt? You can still put your address on the thing, just put the other person's name. Sir, why doesn't your address match? I relocated due to work, thanks.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
receipts arent transferable noobs. so buying a bat from someone who has a receipt makes the receipt invalid unless the said seller is an authorized dealer. frickin noobs!!

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hope they didnt blacklist mjs.

when i sell, i sell returnable with no receipt or in a pm i tell them i have a receipt but they have to use it at their own risk.

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Hey retards he's saying Demarini will take back a legit receipt in another person's name....

Try it and find out.... He's saying he has sent in legit receipts and got returns from receipts not in his name....

Wow the stupidity is running rampant lately... Oh wait it's March. :rolleyes:

I've returned numerous bats to DeMarini, Worth, Easton and Miken and never had a problem...until now...

I bought a bat from (can't remember who), but the bat took almost a month to arrive. Found out through a Mod that the guy was a banned user for bad deals and he was using a new log on. Once I confirmed I got the bat and receipt...new log on was banned as well. Anyway...bat was returned after cracking and of course the receipt is fake. Only buying from legit stores or reps from here on out...

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
as you can see all threads on this are or will be deleted, Nellie55 and I both went to far we realize that and this deal is done, end of story

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
life would be easier if i EAD.

brando, and they did it with the craze before that, and combat did it with the derby boy. consider this lesson free of charge.

life would be easier if i EAD.

brando, and they did it with the craze before that, and combat did it with the derby boy. consider this lesson free of charge.

I wouldn't know about the Craze or any Combat, I only swing good bats. Just like Lionel Richie I can go all night long.

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
So what happens if they give you a receipt and you go to send it in when it breaks (which is why when I break bats to send in I completely break them in 2) and you find out its shaved? IJS :rolleyes::eek:

I mean you swung the bat which was the argument on the other topic. So if I sell a used bat and a "used bat receipt" and later its found out to be a fake receipt or the bat is shaved its pretty much the same thing isnt it? by swinging the bat you accepted the receipt? Both will get you in hot water with somebody and youll either not be able to return bats anymore or youll be banned from playing?

mjs pretty much stated that he wouldnt have given a refund for a shaved stick before so why would the seller here give a refund for a receipt a year+ later?

unless.......he agreed to a refund and now theres a problem??

I know what I personally would do but the light has been turned on lately with buying/selling used bats in general.

Not trying stir the pot but im curiuos to where the majority stands on issues like this as well.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you cant use lionel-isms on me bro. im the og lionel fan. as god as my witness night shift by commodores is playin on the radio right now.

you cant use lionel-isms on me bro. im the og lionel fan. as god as my witness night shift by commodores is playin on the radio right now.

Say You, Say Me...I'm watching the video for Hello on youtube right now. Ain't no blind woman makin sculptures outta peanut butter like that.

44oki

Hillbilly
as you can see all threads on this are or will be deleted, Nellie55 and I both went to far we realize that and this deal is done, end of story

Why would this thread be deleted? It's not about you, maybe dumb****s like you but not about you.

44oki

Hillbilly
I've returned numerous bats to DeMarini, Worth, Easton and Miken and never had a problem...until now...

I bought a bat from (can't remember who), but the bat took almost a month to arrive. Found out through a Mod that the guy was a banned user for bad deals and he was using a new log on. Once I confirmed I got the bat and receipt...new log on was banned as well. Anyway...bat was returned after cracking and of course the receipt is fake. Only buying from legit stores or reps from here on out...

I hate my warfighter again. And I miss my little buddy, man hugs

hitBOMBS2

making a ***back
If the receipt is labeled:

mjsgolf1
34 wang lo drive
San Francisco CA

Fix it to:
mjs
222 Roedeo dr
Beverley hills CA