Favorite baseball player of all time and best swing of all time

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
It still takes skill to hit a ball wether you're on roids or not. And I dont swing glass bud, I can hit a 52 cor 350' blindfolded.

Just when I think you can't be dumber............You set a whole new standard. Steroids allow you to swing the bat faster, therefore allowing you to let the ball get deeper before you start your swing and sill get the barrel on it. They also increase your vision....Why do you think they're perscribed for for degenerative eye ailments??? They also allow you great gains in strength...........

More batspeed + better eye sight + strength from steroids = cheating

As far as you swinging glass......It seems everyone thinks so. :D

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
Yup

It still takes skill to hit a ball wether you're on roids or not. And I dont swing glass bud, I can hit a 52 cor 350' blindfolded.

Watch his videos on youtube Warpath kills it!!! Warpath, I'm up here in Western NY and you swing just like a friend of mine, Billy Lawson he plays for Shinetime travel and hits the ball a mile!! As soon as the weather breaks I'm gonna have my old lady record some mashin videos!

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
Wow

Just when I think you can't be dumber............You set a whole new standard. Steroids allow you to swing the bat faster, therefore allowing you to let the ball get deeper before you start your swing and sill get the barrel on it. They also increase your vision....Why do you think they're perscribed for for degenerative eye ailments??? They also allow you great gains in strength...........

More batspeed + better eye sight + strength from steroids = cheating

As far as you swinging glass......It seems everyone thinks so. :D

Had no idea, swing thats good ****!

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
I wrote a research paper a year ago on steroids, the problem was it was all on the negative side affects, nothing positive.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I wrote a research paper a year ago on steroids, the problem was it was all on the negative side affects, nothing positive.

There are certainly positives, when prescribed properly and not abused......The problem is to get the greatest physical advantages (strength, size, speed), you border on or fully abuse them.....Then you start to rot on the inside.

I am not a medical doctor, but this is what I've read.

vettespd20

Well i think rather its a pitcher or hitter on roids its WRONG. It doest make it even that the batters are on them BECAUSE PITCHERS ARE ON IT. Thats BS!!! There are many great players who have good to great numbers that are OVER SHADOWED by roid users. That is ashame!!! Many great players WHO NEVER touched the stuff (like my fav joe carter) are not looked at the same because the the BONDS, Mark Mc, Jose, and the tons of other ones.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Fav's ? = sooo many

Keith Hernandez
Cal Ripken
Derek Jeter
Chipper Jones
Johan Santana

Best Swing =

Keith Hernandez

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Fav's ? = sooo many

Keith Hernandez
Cal Ripken
Derek Jeter
Chipper Jones
Johan Santana

Best Swing =

Keith Hernandez

Whenever I see a guy is a fan of Derek Jeter, I automatically think he also watches the Jonas Brothers on TV, has a NSync poster above his bed and Lady Gaga in the cd player.

JeremyStark

Addicted to Softballfans
Pujols will end up the greatest hitter of all time when all is said and done though. Great guy with a killer bat!! i like shawn casey as well :)

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
Greatest hitter????

Pujols will end up the greatest hitter of all time when all is said and done though. Great guy with a killer bat!! i like shawn casey as well :)

Albert is a great hitter but not really sure if he is the greatest ever. One of the greatest, yes!! Being called the greatest ever is a "huge statement".

Hors3pills

The Rookie
I don't know about the best swing, but the funniest is probably Manny Ramirez. Every time he went up to bat he would hit a homer or hit a double and think it was a homer then forget to run the bases. lol So every time he would swing first, then watch the ball, then put his hand on his head to keep his helmet on then start running like a cartoon character. lol

smokeum99ta

Addicted to Softballfans
Dale Murphy and I don't think there's any doubt that Griffey has the sweetest swing.

I did enjoy watching McGwire swing though. It was so damn powerful, you could almost hear the ball screaming on the way out.

Finally someone else likes Dale :). But reading over alot of these posts there sure seems to be alot of lefties listed for the swing part, probably a 7-1 ratio to righties. Theres just something about a lefthanded swing that looks better.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Whenever I see a guy is a fan of Derek Jeter, I automatically think he also watches the Jonas Brothers on TV, has a NSync poster above his bed and Lady Gaga in the cd player.

buwahhahah, none of the above, you can set them all on fire in a pile and i would be fine with it lol...

didn't like him for the longest time since i am a Met fan (shut it) but just being a fan of baseball you can see the respect for tradition and the game that he has...he just plays the right way imo...

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
Yup

buwahhahah, none of the above, you can set them all on fire in a pile and i would be fine with it lol...

didn't like him for the longest time since i am a Met fan (shut it) but just being a fan of baseball you can see the respect for tradition and the game that he has...he just plays the right way imo...

Anyone that argues with that statement doesn't watch enough baseball!!

JManSBFan

Get EM UP!!!
Sammy Sosa on favorite player and this was of course during the juice not pre juice white sox days.

Griffey on best swing